Reviews for Once Upon a Time
timepresent chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
*sniffs* Aww, that was lovely. And the contrast with the angst before just makes it all the more special for them - our Sam and Jack get their happy ending :) Beautiful end to a wonderful story.

Hugs, Josiane
Devilish Me chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
Aw, back to the fluff. Great. :)
Lutherian chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
This is well written.
Bucky4 chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
Just got caught up with this story. Glad that you're pouring on the angst! Happy endings just aren't as satisfying without it. :D
ScruffyLovin chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
That's sweet and sad at the same time. Sam's just doing what she can for her son. :D AW!
gater62 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Heartwrenching! It made me remember when I had to leave my baby with my parents while hubby was out to sea and I was sent to "school". I knew I was getting him back, but it still killed me, so poor Sam who doesn't know what will happen to her child. At least it never happened!
Latergatr chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Oh, sniff, sniff, you should have put a hanky warning at the beginning. I'm so crying over Sam's losing Jack and now leaving the baby... Great story.
sheenabeena chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Oh, I am SO loving this fic! More please!
mia66 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
This is not the end right? it can be the end!

this was really good, but really is this the end?

SeNedra chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
So angsty chapter. Poor Sam. I am really looking forward to the fluffy end :)
Zoser chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
I can't imagine that devoting to duty - but in the end that is exactly what would save the baby as well as Jack. Great writing - Thanks!
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
woo-hoo, go Sam!
sammie77 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Awesome story! Loved, loved, Loved it!
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
What did she name the baby?
7 League Boots chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Perfection. Sam's immediate return to duty mode was so Sam but so heartbreaking. Loved the cut: from mom to colonel in a second. Naturally I got teary not only at her farewell but the last line - "She could give him a father in a perfect world."

OMG that was just flawless.

Author's last line officially expunged; it DID happen. It DID. I wish! Simple and excellent, I believed. Thanks for the great tale, worthy of canon.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »