Reviews for Once Upon a Time
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
I would never have been able to say goodbye like Sam did in this one, but maybe she will have the same with Jack still in the picture someday...sigh :)
Totalshipper1984 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Aah, that was nice. quite a sweet little story and quite believable. Sometimes when you read things they don't seem to work with the toryline of the show or the characters. This works for all of those things.
hedwiggins chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Well, I have to say I have absolutely no sympathy for TPTB in the alternate timeline that would abandon Sam to be alone during her pregnancy without the support of her two friends. After all, with all the records that came out of SG1's appearance on that earth and the medical exams that were done on all of them, even the President had to know Sam was pregnant, and he even abandoned her. What would it have hurt to let her friends be there with her during that special time. Incredibly heartless of them is all I can say. And they deserve to have their timeline messed with after doing that to her. Guess you can tell, this really upsets me.

But ... good job anyway. :-)
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
This was so sad, but seeing Sam with Jack's son did leave me with a slight smile :) Will Jack and Sam ever be reunited or are they destined to be seperated? Guess you are the only one whom knows ;)
mia66 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
i just read this story and i love it, i can't wait to see how this will end.
ascifigirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
what is the name of the baby?
AstraPerAspera chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Well...I was going to wait until the end. But as it's been a few days since I read this chapter, I was gob-smacked by it all over again and had to say something.

Like "Wow".

The depth of emotion and the sense of loss you convey in this is incredible. And powerful. And it rips me apart every time I read it. *weeps quietly*
Starlover1990 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
sad chapter, but perfectly written! can't wait till the next chapter!
Zoser chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Jenn, you are breaking my old crusty heart.
7 League Boots chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
That was amazing. An amazing capture of the essence of Sam: vulnerable, reslient, loyal, persevering and loving. Alone, but she did it like she always did anything - the best. But oh my heart was breaking at her solitary journey to motherhood. Couldn't the yahoos who set her adrift at least have allowed Cam and Dan to support her? *I stab my finger at them*

An outstanding emotional portrayal; even with the angst there's that last line to help us draw a breath again. I am so looking forward to what happens next; so much is possible!
alwayssmilingsam chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Tears streaming down my face. I have been toying with a 'what if Sam was pregnant when she changed timeline' fic ever since I saw Continuum - I am so glad you have written one because it means my muse may lay off me now because this is far better than I ever could have done. - Thankyou!
gater62 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
That was elegantly beautiful! I can't believe I'm starting the morning with such angst-but it was worth it!
ScruffyLovin chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Aw. *sniffs* That's so sad. But I'm glad she's got the baby, even though it's sad that the government wouldn't even allow Cam and Daniel to be there, even if just for the birth.
Devilish Me chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
I wonder how will she deal with leaving her son after so many trials. Looking forward to more.
timepresent chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Hooray, now I've seen Continuum I can keep reading this :) And oh so very well done, can't wait to see where you're taking this.

Josiane