Reviews for Adding One More
Chrissysmiles chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Again great story that ended to quickly, not like the first story in this series. The first one felt natural when it concluded.
:-)
Rez chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Poor Draco. He really is a precious boy born into a family of stiff backed elitists. Such a shame his taste in biscuits is awful. Thank you for the read. KTN
mackiechandler chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
My God these are sweet stories! Snape is perfectly in character, and I am loving how they are all enjoying learning with them. Awesome stories
cztelnik chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Excellent!
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Regardless of the mistaken thoughtless benevolence of Dumbledore, it's nice to see a smart, cunning Snape - especially who has a care for Harry - even if it isn't cannon.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
KAWAII! ( Cute )

Poor Severus. All those robes, and ... snot . :/
i ish shoopuf chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
The story line for this series is jumbled up. Things that have yet happened in canon: e.g. Ron on the quidditch team in 2nd year. However, most importantly, this story's information comes out after people have already talked about. In the first story, Harry already knew about Snape and Lily, but here he just finds out, which is a sequel to the 1st story. You just don't have your story straight here.
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Oh this is just to cute, poor Snape. I do have to say it's a little sad that he seems to be the only head of house to go to this amount of work for the students. I can understand why Draco felt the way that he did as it could look like Snape was abandoning him to a twelve year old. Wonderful wonderful story.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
This is the first time on that I've come across a word that I didn't know. Bravo for nascent-superlative word choice.
Rickashay chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
You'd think that Snape would realize that it would be just the same as threatening Harry with the Dursleys.
Oatmeal Raison chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Snape is surprisingly good with kids. :-)
BlueGerenuk chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I really liked this story :D
galiophy chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I'm seriously thinking that snape should open his own child's day care, i mean look at how good he was with them all
Mazabm chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
ha ha ha ha, this was a funny, cute little chapter, i love your stories by the way.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 4 . 6/11/2011