Reviews for Lipstick On Your Collar
mrslukecastellan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was pretty dang awesome!
bethanyhall343 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
omg great idea had to think who brenda was at first but perfect plot was not expecting corny link yes but not corny
SoulReaper-I'llRipUrSoulOut chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, that damn stupid player. If I was her I'd march back in his office and beat the crap out of him until he died.
RhiBubble chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Man whore! LOL

awesome ! i loved it
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
CORNY IS NOT BEHAVING DECENTLY! YOU DO NOT EVER PULL SOME POOR GIRL INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT CORNY WAS NICE!

However, this was beautifully written!
Number 8.0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
oooooohhhhhhh! no he didnt!
FallingFree10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved it! I didn't know Corny could be so cheeky! So I loved it, the way you showed Corny, the way you want to show him, and you didn't keep him EXACTLY the same to the normal Corny. What I'm wondering is: Who had been kissing him before? Had it been Velma? Or Amber? I assume someone was kissing him because of the "maroon lipstick on his collar". Anyways, good story, I might check out your other stories?
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh. Love it! :)
coolhollypop chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
boring soz love x
Green Capricorn chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Since I saw the movie I knew that there was something between Brenda and Corny...
Novelist505 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Gah! Humorous, but not how I like to imagine Corny Collins...though I imagine that's the way a lot of people are. :)
Roxius chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
nice
ely.faye chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ahh!

This is fab- I'm guessing you based this off the musical(which I've never seen) rather than the movie?

Corny didn't seem like quite such an arse in that.

Anyways, it was a great quick read, can't wait to read more from you!

Quick question- were those "X"s on purpose? *wink*

-ely
IAmNowACheckerboardChick chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh! That was so good, it was so well written. Wow, Corny is a slut... poor Brad... Great great one shot, i loved it! Keep writing :D
linklovesme chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Tammy and Corny? Yeesh! Haha. Poor Brenda has competetion. Not good. Not good at all.

That was amazing, Najet. Well-written, and well, like, EVERYTHING. Executed, etc.

It was great. Keep up the great writing.