Reviews for Lipstick On Your Collar
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Brenda is my favorite Nicest Kid in Town! Just to clarify, Brenda and Fender are dating, but pretty cool fic! I've only seen the play on Broadway once, and the movie a thousand times. Broadway is better though!
zeldafanatic0555 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Our high school is putting on Haispray, and the cast list was posted today. I got casted as Brenda, and I've been looking up stuff about her all day. Haha.
Anywho, I CAN'T BELIEVE CORNY!
mrslukecastellan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was pretty dang awesome!
bethanyhall343 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
omg great idea had to think who brenda was at first but perfect plot was not expecting corny link yes but not corny
SoulReaper-I'llRipUrSoulOut chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, that damn stupid player. If I was her I'd march back in his office and beat the crap out of him until he died.
RhiBubble chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Man whore! LOL

awesome ! i loved it
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
CORNY IS NOT BEHAVING DECENTLY! YOU DO NOT EVER PULL SOME POOR GIRL INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT CORNY WAS NICE!

However, this was beautifully written!
Number 8.0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
oooooohhhhhhh! no he didnt!
FallingFree10 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved it! I didn't know Corny could be so cheeky! So I loved it, the way you showed Corny, the way you want to show him, and you didn't keep him EXACTLY the same to the normal Corny. What I'm wondering is: Who had been kissing him before? Had it been Velma? Or Amber? I assume someone was kissing him because of the "maroon lipstick on his collar". Anyways, good story, I might check out your other stories?
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh. Love it! :)
coolhollypop chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
boring soz love x
Green Capricorn chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Since I saw the movie I knew that there was something between Brenda and Corny...
Novelist505 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Gah! Humorous, but not how I like to imagine Corny Collins...though I imagine that's the way a lot of people are. :)
Roxius chapter 1 . 8/9/2009