Reviews for Snitch
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love this one too! Like that she is the one doodling snitches. Didn't think you really needed to add the P onto James but then I was in a class once with 6 Jameses so maybe it is necessary!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I SO LOVE THEM!:) That was a good read. :D You write well.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It IS a wonderful idea for a scene and you absolutely did it justice. I love how James got new hope. This fic definitely made me smile. :D

Great job! :)
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i agree- such a good scene! yay for newly-hopeful James...
loverofbooks2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is wonderful! So cute and sweet. I like how you portrayed James in the friendship stage, how he is enjoying it, and is waiting for Lily to make the next move. Really good. Thanks for writing!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I loved it. Very well written and sweet.
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh that was so cute! I love it!

Since you know we girls love to doodle ;)
laughingcat123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Aw that was really good.
sleepless-dreams chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Yes, it certainly is a wonderful scene on paper - I love it! I can definitely see it happening, and the way you've characterized James just rings very true to me here. Lovely snapshot! I just wish there was more...
Padfoot R chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hey good ! I really like it.

Sequel ?
ZebraStripedFlamingo chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was a great little moment that you captured in time! Short and simple, but very significant and sweet. I only wish that you will continue it, even though we as readers can figure out what happens next. Great job!
PrincessEarth chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Aww, you definitely did it justice. You're an amazing writer. And that scene was just... perfect :)

On a different note, YOU'RE BACK! My sister and I have been mentioning TTOTH constantly over the past... well, year or so, and saying "Do you think she'll ever update?" Sorry about the slightly-more-than-impatient message I sent (coughdemandingcough), but we were really starting to give up hope. Can we expect chapter thirty-four soon? *begs*
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
this was a brillant story! great comparison between lilly and a snitch!
PolarPotterBear chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, even though it was so short, it was really good. It was an awesome scene that made me smile :D
nothinggggggggg chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Awesome. Seriously it was incredible. It was simple but grand with the impact it gave.