Reviews for Tabula Rasa
justapasserby chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow. I could really see the whole scene playing out in my head. Your writing is just so descriptive but not too draggy. It really does show us that even Train, the feared Chronos assasin, is still human. He needs support and love and you portrayed that part really well. And, just wanted to say I really appreciate your profile. Honestly, anyone who is writing should stop by at least once. Thanks and have a good day. :D
Nijello chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've read this more than a hundred times and i love it. Please don't get rid off it, change it or add anything else. It's perfect!
animarune chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ah, my favourite kind of story. A good pairing, lots of angst, adorable fluff and an amazing kiss all wrapped up with a happy ending~ I never would have guessed that was your first "kiss scene" if you hadn't said so. It was great and I'm in love with this story. That bastard Creed deserves to die-! Grrr I bet Sven and Train kick his ass later in "this story" ("" seeing as it's a one-shot).

Thank you for the great read and for not turning it into a lemon *sweatdrops*. I was worried for a moment. I mean really, Train just freaked out after remembering being raped(?) by Creed- I don't think he'd be ready to go that far with Sven! Hahah, anyway, I hope to read more from you!

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
Katsura2343 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is amazing! Your such a good writer. I don't usually like stuff like this, but this was awesome!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
that was relly good! i loved it!
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that was amazing! :) :) :P very good, loved it! :) *thought the macbeth thing was funny* idk y, i just started giggling when i pictured an older woman washing her hands and saying “Out, damned spot! out, I say!” :P
Meyham chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Honestly, there's really not a lot of great Black Cat fanfiction. In fact, I'd say a good 90% is crap.

This is not one of those stories.

This is definately my FAVORITE Black Cat piece and one of my favorite fics in general. I've had it on my favorites list for months now, but for some reason, I forgot to review it. It turns out the other 20 reviewers have told you everything I was going to say so I'll just leave you with this.

All in all, this story is lovely.

-Meyham
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
wow, this was really, really good. the dream part was kind of disorienting,but i loved how sven came and helped him. that was so sweet! when i got close to the end and realized that they were just going to kiss (okay, i'm not a perv, but most slash stories go pretty far, y'know?) i thought i would be disappointed, but actually i really liked the ending. most endings are bad, but this one was actually pretty good.
Geishazombie chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
It was incredibly well written, and fairly riskay to read in the presence of other sixth formers D

loved it - definate fave

However, the whole first part had me a little confused - suberbly written, but I couldn't work out what was going on - was Train dreaming? Having a nightmare? Hallucinating...?

SvenXTrain /
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I liked this.

The nightmares/flashbacks were sutably incoheriant and disturbing, though next time you might want to italicise them next time. It was hard to tell which parts were 1st person (Train-vision) and 3rd person.

I liked the drastic emotional crises you put Train through, very realistic. And the fluff was subtle (at least at first).

The only major problem I had is that you kept refering to them (Sven and Train) as 'boys'. Sven is 30 and Train is 23, they are MEN.

Yeah... So that's what I have for you.

Oh, if you want to read the manga, check out . It has the complete Black Cat series (English), as well as many (hundred?) others.

It's free, you don't have to sign up or anything, so you might want to check it out.

Zoa Naramyon
heeroduoyaoilover chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yayy! Black Cat! I never find any good slash for this fandom, its too obscure. You have a wonderful since of description, one of the best I've seen, and I would consider myself pretty knowledgeable. You have amazing talent- don't ever let it go to waste.
pinkpigeontowa chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was, no joke, one... no THE best story I have ever read.

It was amazing...EVERYTHING was!

Keep on righting, please.
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Felt obligated to review.

You kill my soul.

Most people who get intensely descriptive like that sacrifice the actual STORY to do it.

butsrsly you win at this.

Fav
Floating-Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I'm new to Black Cat (first chappie or so is in SJ Mar 09) and was immediately hooked. From their first meeting, I could just see them being a verly intersting couple. So I searched through and found this...and you just made me fall even more in love with this pairing. Your scenes were well thought out and flowed well, and your description of Train's panic attack was incredibly realistic. Thank you for writing this and please let me know if you know of any other fics with this pairing. Hugs!
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
KYA~ That was soo cute! It was all angsty but really sweet at the same time! You have alot of talent for writing! I loved the kiss scene too! ANd the dream part was awesome! Good job!

100,0,0/10