Reviews for Showers
serenityselena chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
nicely done,,, that was hot :)
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter. I liked the comment about them getting use to each other in the silence.
Jasper22 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I thought this was a really good story! It has drama, passion, and not only that but you left it open to continue it any way that you want to. Great job and keep up the good work! :)
desperateformore chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
O sweet baby jesus is this good...dont stop writing even if you become paralyzed and have to type it up using your eye movements like Hawkings
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
aww i loved this and liked how draco was so darcoish! if that makes sence!
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Holy shit that was hot! Yay showers!
Lil Blue J chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Draco quoted Shakespeare: 'The lady doth protest too much' XD

This is already an interesting start.
swamud3a chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Draco leaned down and whispered, "Don't fight," before covering Harry's mouth once again.

guh! what a great sexy!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
This is so good I can't wait for more XD
Codename-Rebecca.Page chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
add more to story please?
Chocolatekat chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
this is awesome! love the thrill of the fight for love. and of course it is Draco who knows what is going on. Harry is just there for the ride and to see how it will all turn out in the end. love love love it!
Anastasia Blackthorne chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Wait a minute! I wanna know what happens next! I know they'll get together in the future but I wanna know how and if they come out! Also, about your HP collection, that's great! You should do that! I don't have any suggestions for you though. sorry.
IriaMo chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
um are you going to continue with this story? If not please say so cause then I have to put you into the author alert not just this story XD

Just kidding but now I have to read your other stories what if it ( .) was a good idea ;-)
The Conspicuous Ninja chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
This story is amazing... I don't know if I've already reviewed this, I have read it before and if i didn't leave a review last time, then you can poke me. :P

I loved this so much.

Yes! Please start a collection of HP fanfics, it will be fantastic! Some stories you should add are "The Malfoy Complex" and its sequel "A Complex Malfoy" by Belinda Hart... these two are amazing! There is a third coming soon too...

"A Dragon's Love" by DarkSorceress86

"Harry Potter and the Children of the Future" by Ahja Reyn

"In Love and War" by Dark-lighter0405

There are some... I don't know if you want those. Heehee, or if i'm sticking my nose in where it's unwanted. (sowwy if that's the case)

Yaoiholic28 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009