Reviews for The Last Stand
VeridianSoul chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I just wanted to thank you and tell you that you are like allen to me. This story made me open my eyes to everything that happens in this world and all the hidden lies. I brought what i learned to school and put up a hell of a debate. Thank you
Eventideless chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
I've been longing for a fan-fiction that tells the conflicts and problems this world currently drowns in. This is just perfect. The story is well-written, the plot is really great, and the Laven elements seem original.

I read your A/Ns, and I find them inspiring; this world, our world, is in so many ways wrong. As I read the characters' thoughts (particularly Allen's) I really feel... convinced, inspired, and touched... I remember picking up a newspaper, and I just felt disappointed seeing the news about a divorced celebrity took at least 5 pages while the news about the destructions the riots caused, criminals, child and domestic abuses, abduction combined took barely 4 pages. It's true: we are fed lies by the media, and the governments themselves are twisted, they take on corruption for wealth greedily without a slight symphaty for straving people. I detest this world—I loathe humanity. I don't know why, I just do.

I agree with your opinions, especially on the non-heterosexual problem. Really, I almost choked an old man and sent him to a hospital for saying something vulgar about homosexual. Racists, sexists, homophobes... People are stupid, people are foolish. I'm myself currently writting about the conflicts of homosexuality, and If the forbid of homosexuality is for God's sake, it can't be more wrong. I guess the saying is right: "We are all the same in God's eyes, and all the foolish." I find it harder and harder to think positive about humanity. As days pass, I only hate them more.

Reading this story is truly an ecstasy for me. I love the way you describe the characters' thoughts and feelings. You also include the POVs of the people around and not just the main characters'. It really gives the feeling that everyone is involved, and not just Allen that suffered. I love dark themed story with suspense like this one. I truly appreciate your efforts in writing this, and I really hope for more. Perhaps you're tired of what I'll say next, but please, please, please update. I'll wait, a month, a year... this story worth my wait, I'm sure of it.

I'm sorry for my rambling
sammi117 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
i wish you would update soon. i really like this story and i hope you haven't given up on it yet. i cant wait to read more.
Starburstia chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
u-uhm...

Aw, screw it. I absolutely love this story. And do you know why? The characterizing, the anguish, the verbose and beautiful descriptions. I love it because the story and I understand the philosophy, though I do recommend it to be less apparent- um, blatantly stated in-story as to make it more clear. Well, that was confusing, but I hope you got what I meant. Also the crossovers are nice. I've been checking and checking and I think it is abandoned. But if it is not, Allen just broke free! Is this not to be continued, ever? It's so magnificent!

So here is an encouragement, and a plea.

Also I like your story a whole lot and am very sad to see it un-updated, to put in dumbdumb words.

Take your time, but please don't abandon it!

Thanks for writing it, definitely, though.

-Starry
TempestReign chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
really awesome story!
Starburstia chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
But sometimes, people believe that other people must die (cough-jihadists) and I vote on NOT dying. Just putting that out there.
Starburstia chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Did I review this yet? Because if I didn't I just must say this is amazingly good. You're writing cuts straight to my emotions, wonderful skill- and you can mix the characters from other series very nicely. Very. Sorry if this annoys you, but what can I say other than please, PLEASE update. It's so GOOD! Wow. Quite a plot you have set here, I very much want to find out. And considering I usually loathe Lavi/Allen, this just shows how much more awesome you are. Gah update please!
Mesonoxian chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
This fic is absolutely amazing! Never seen another fic like yours, totally loved it!
Tiny Otaku chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
*dies* How did i not realise you had renamed the story? *hits head repeatedly on the wall* I'm so glad you're continuing it and i love the first chapter. The writing is beautiful
DELETE NEEDED HERE chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
IT'S SOO FREAKING AWESOME! I WAS SOO HAPPY READING THIS STORY I FELL OUTTA MY CHAIR... (Long way to the ground by the way) BUT I LOVE IT! IT'SA AWESOME! UPDATE SOON! *Squeals*

*coughs* ya sry's bout that..
nellchan0013 chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Aw wow this makes me cry. I'm dead serious. My keyboard's wet. I'm sorry for not reviewing fast enough. Grounded, still am, and school. I'm so happy I can recognize a bunch of the characters...(man I have no life..) but oh my gosh, please please keep writing. This is so god!
silverfire113 chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
you have very strong and very true words. I love reading your story (though sometimes it is a bit depressing lol) because it makes so much sense. You're awesome! :)

Though really, i think Lavi should be in there more...

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work I can't wait to read more!
Nillen chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
I was like 'ahah!' when I read the name Hohenhaim and Lelouch I know them well,very well You really did wrote this chapter in heart I dunno I just feels very..I feels this unexplained feelings inside my heart O_o I'm not sure it was sadness,guilt,confuse,touching or maybe relieved..I just think that you wrote a great chapter.

I love all the complicated issues,the stories,the descriptions..It's a shame that this story didnt have many readers as the other cause I know,if there did,they will absolutely speechless by it Great work again!
Lovii chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Awesome chapter! :D
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
its cool the way yu where able to bring diff charc from diff anime together