Reviews for Ink'd
Assibell chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love how you put the other Titans in the story to. 3
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That would be fun thing to see! I would so be beside Toni filming and taking pictures!
Defiant Souldier chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was great xD Horrible but great. I swear my smile was so big my face hurt. But you did give me fantastic ideas for future reference.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Why would his shoulder be banda-...-lightbulb-oh i got it i think...-looks up at lightbulb-why are you still here? go over the authors so they right more. -lightbulb goes over to you-
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
oh wow. I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I've had to have read this almost 15 times. It's without a doubt my favorite Roy/Garth story. Absolutely wonderful. I'm not sure what else to say now...just great job.
writerchickidee chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
haha, this is hilarious.
Vellacora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
AH! This was Hilarious and adorable! Hilorable! The ending was just so sweet and made me go aw...I laughed so hard at the part where on Roy's head it said Sleeping on the Couch.

~Wuv the Playfulness*
mintmelodygirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
wow, this was great! and you wrote Of Age and Pregy-fish (short, but what i call it) i'm excied to see the next ones. but how do you write that much? i can't keep on one story longer than a week! wish i wasn't so ADD.
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
YAY! You must be one of the best authors ever! You make SpAqua so incredibly cute! (although it already is)I love the way you had them fighting but especially the end. SO CUTE! *squeals* I LOVE YOU!
mastersam chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Note to self: Funny as Hell!
KF fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
There aren't enough stories about the pranks these teen heroes would be playing on each other. KF, for example, would be unstoppable. Entertaining stuff.