Reviews for A Circle Closes
tripleransom chapter 6 . 1/10
Did you forget about this story? The premise is intriguing and I'm sorry you didn't go on with it.
SayuriTsukiko chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I like this story. But I would also like to pint out something in regards to your authors not-it never specifically she's dead in the stories, Watson does refer to her as the 'laet Irene Adler' but this does not nescesarily mean that she is dead. In one of the other stories, I believe he also uses the term again because that character as married and therefore no longer retains their maiden name. It's more possible that this could be the case with Irene. :)
Falco aesalon chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
This is great, it'd be awesome if you continued it! Apparently, "late" can mean former, so Irene was not necessarily dead at the time Watson published A Scandal in Bohemia.
Felling chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Nice cliffhanger. Yet, I'm sad to say, I believe you have forgotten about this story yeah? -breaks down in tears-

An update would be greatly appreciated? ~
cybercat08 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
I just came across this story, and I am interested in reading the rest of it if you plan on continuing it eventually. I am surprised that she hasn't put it all together yet, I mean the hints and clues have been pretty heavy.

and just a side note, I don't think Irene is dead after Bohemia, when it says 'the late Irene Adler' I believe that just means she is divorced. she was Mrs. Norton now she is Ms. Adler again.

Anyway, please continue the story.
bensonlvr101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i heard you wont make holmes and adler fall in love and act on it but you really should do it because it would make the story better. oh and by the way, UPDATE ALREADY!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Continue please?
DraejonSoul chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Timeline notwithstanding, this is a refreshing take of Holmes' hiatus-together with one of the celebrated characters in the canon, no less!

I enjoyed this fic, and would wish to see more of their dialogue together. It's a good thing I check out previously published stories, or miss out on a gem like this! I can sympathize with you not posting right away. I do hope you find your muse one of these days and continue with the chapter. Again, thanks for the lovely read! _
sedarephs chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I wonder what eles had happened...Keep up the good work~
KCS chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
:( Poor Holmes. He needs a hug and someone to talk to.
aragonite chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Jeez...you seriously choked me up!

(going to go now and sniff pitifully)
KCS chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
*wince* I thought as much. Poor Holmes, and poor Watson and Mary!

Those last few lines are killer.
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
OH the plat thickens ! Looking forward to reading more :)
dilletante2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
hey Susa

I'm enjoying this very much...

*grin*

*wonders if Irene is going to find him out*
KCS chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Uh-oh. What did he see in the paper to disturb him?

*cue suspense music*

And I don't think this is at all far-fetched - being in a foreign country, finding someone of one's own nationality and language will automatically draw people together. *nods approvingly* You're handling this in very good taste.