Reviews for Be My Escape
stephcullen2000 chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
zoev chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
I only recently started to watch Medium and when checking I was surprised by how few stories had been written, especially in regards to Lee Scanlon, who is such a good character.

This story is brilliant: I'm not a fan of Lynn DiNovi, who Lee is paired with on the show, and I think your OC Hannah is a much better match for him and I like the interaction between the two.

Yes, it's a little weird that they've said 'I love you' before even kissing, but it's nice how slow the realisation came that they were in love, and quite sweet it was when they finally did kiss.

I do hope, however, that now they’ve kissed and said how they feel about each other, that you might speed up the romance a bit; like going out on a date that doesn’t end with someone being shot.

I enjoy the fact that you had some drama and action in the plot, with the serial killer and the shooting, but you seem to have combined that with a nice slow pace and happier moments, which really works to make it a sweeter story. A lot of writers seem to over-pack the tension and drama and it gets tedious, with the characters in constant peril and upset. For example, I liked the way that Hannah forgave Lee, without you drawing it out for several chapters of misery, like some people do. It’s a good balance to have in a story.

I really enjoyed this story so far, and I'm hoping that you continue with it. Lee is made of awesome, so thank you very much for writing this.
KFF chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
It is a good story so far, but I am wondering about something here.

I don't know if you did this on purpose, but you have Hannah call Allison and Joe uncle and aunt, but when you talk about her mother you put this:

The first photo in the entire album was one of Allison, and Hannah's mother, Allison's cousin, Gisele

Now if Gisele is Allison's COUSIN, that would make Hannah her second cousin (and the girls 3rd). So are you making her call Allison aunt on purpose or what?
19irene96 chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
i loveddit ahahah:) for a momnet i tought the professor was evil
Crazy About Survivor chapter 18 . 3/11/2010
Awe so sorry about your loss! 3

Love it, keep updating whenever you can! Don't you love this new season on TV? Medium is so good.
BookRose chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Btw, an authors note is not a chapter and Hannah's picture can't be seen anymore. You should update your photobucket.
BookRose chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
You DO know this is the exact same chapter twice in a row, right?
Aria DeLoncray chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
Awesome story! Update soon.
DecemberOfDying chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
UPDATE! Please? VERY interested in this fic!
whiteKnight15 chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
Woa! Love it! Really deep and intence! Please add more soon!
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
You are evil so please be good and write more you rock
Delena-95 chapter 17 . 9/19/2009

what happens?

update soon
FabalaCookie chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
wow, amazing cliff hanger indeed :O but really nice chapter, he finally said it! :D keep up the good work!
whiteKnight15 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Love it! Add more soon please!
witchbaby300 chapter 16 . 8/5/2009