Reviews for Big Ideas
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
I find this funny. It's random! XD And...this needs more Link and Young Link.

-Emi
random chick chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
ha! those crazy kids and their shananagins (how do you spell that?)
MarxCrispyFish chapter 20 . 9/6/2008
Aw man...the story is over. That sucks for me & anyone else who had a funny idea for your story. You could have made the ending more exciting by let's say I don't know like the kids stop torturing Lucario & say they start picking on Sonic or so & maybe Lucario wants to join the group 'cause he hates sonic but can't join 'cause he's not a kid or anywhere near their age so he tries to join by doing...but I guess it's too late for that.
TARDIS chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
I have one comment.

Needs moar Sonic.
MarxCrispyFish chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
Haha! Lucario got stuck in a suit that makes him look retarded,fat,& overall way more cheerfull as he gets beat up! Good chapter! So another idea you could do later in the series is get Lucario to go to some kind of disco to "loosen up" since he is way to boring & then when he's enjoying it the kids can pull another prank to ruin his day. He WILL need to be in some kind of disgiuse in order to go to the disco since I'm sure they won't allow dogs & the prank can expose him. It might even end up in the newspaper.
Double Dee Edd Boy chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
I got an idea!

While Peach, Zelda and Samus are in the spa in their swimsuits, have Toon Link throw Lucario in the girls one. And while getting up, Lucario accidentally touches one of the girls where he shouldn't be. You come up with the rest.
MarxCrispyFish chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
After you're done with the risk it to win it chapters go back to the Lucario getting tortured theme again, so once you start the Lucario getting tortured theme again, this is what you should do; Lucario gets a job for being Barney the Purple Dinosaur & Ness & Lucas find out about Barney "living" in the smash mansion so they destroy "Barney" 'cause they hate the purple bastard. You can come up with the rest!
PSI-Triforce chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
I vote for... Toon Link, Ness, and Lucas.

Go Ness!
Julianmon chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
when the team finds out that Pit and Samus like each other and are to afraid to admit it, they try to get them together without the two knowing. But these plans may just make it even worse.
PSI-Triforce chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
If you want an idea, try to have a chapter that uses the following words:

Tomatoes

Despair

Funky

Moustache

Thomas Edison

Let's see what you can do with that. :)
Shinyjiggly chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
They should grab a bunch of pitfall seeds and put them all over the place. Or maybe they can play house in their newly-bought castle and Charizard accidentally burns half of it down. How about they go and take a bunch of clothes from everyone's closets and they have a fashion show! By the way, you could of added a lot more detail into the recant pranks to make them longer.
MarxCrispyFish chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
I'll give you another idea 'cause your story is extremely funny & I love reading this humor.

The kids secretly enter Lucario into one of those lame sweepstates they announce in those commercials & make Lucario win, but make the prize something Lucario would hate.
Bustman chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This is a really good idea, but it could be so much better if you proof-read and start a new line every time someone new is talking.
Double Dee Edd Boy chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Here's one!

Toon Link sets Lucario up with a date with a beautiful female Lucario (you give her a name). She really likes Lucario and doesn't know about Toon Link and co. torturing Lucario. Toon Link and hte others have set up to ruin Lucario's date. So maybe you can have things go in favor for both Toon Link and Lucario.
MarxCrispyFish chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
I think for your next idea, they should get Lucario drunk, then send him to a casino to gamble away his life savings & when he wins, he gives all the money to the kids.