Reviews for Five Ways
yay chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is so sad, and lovely.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh, man, this was great. It's rare to see a picture of minor characters like Zabini, but you did a really great, interesting job.
RemusLovesRent chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow that was really good, I love Zabini's mom, I RP as her. You should write about her more. (*favorites*)
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this was so sad...
iolah chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wonderful. Beautifully written and realistic as well as interesting. I love how you leave who Blaise is seeing open ended as well as the returned spite his has for his mother. Great job!
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OMFG.

Because I. like. cock.

I seriously almost died. This story was AWESOME. I feel so bad for Alessandra, and at the same time I kinda hate her, and BOY do I hate Antonio. Blaise is amazing, and slightly fucked up but in a good way. If that makes any sense. Don't you drag me back into HP fandom woman!

It was pretty cool to wake up on my b-day and find this in my inbox, so you win the internets.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh my gosh, this is amazing. We don't see much of these two, yet here they are brought to life and Alessandra is given a proper backstory and personality; your Blaise is the most well-written I've ever come across. I can't really put what I feel and why I like it into words, because it's left me quite... shaken, I suppose. So to make up for that and just because it should be there, this is for my favourites list.