Reviews for Old Switcheroo
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
You should do a story of Kairi getting accidentally sent back to the human world and she has to chose which life to live
amber chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
What happen next?
WinxPossible chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I really like your SWAT Kat stories. Can you make some more? I'm not pushing, just asking.
Cool Jay chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Yey! Final chapter, all well ends well! :D

Can't wait to see your next stories! I had fun reading this fanfic!

All the best, and watch out for Kairi!

Kairi: YOU!

CJ: Oh, snap! TTFN! *runs off*
Cool Jay chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
Cool Jay: MYSTERY! *runs and hugs you* GAWD, where have you been? Or more like how are you? What? *grumble* School, 'know what you mean. *pulls bazooka out of nowhere, aims at a school and fires* You really gotta luv bazookas... They really come in handy.

Chance and Jake: O_o

Cool Jay: Finally a new chapter! I was looking forward to this! As usual, I really love it! Especially the access code. I mean, who's dumb enough to put a simple password like that in? Though the thing is no one would expect it to be as simple as that. I think that's what you call a mind game.

Jake: Are you gonna tell her, CJ?

Chance: I think she's stalling...

Cool Jay: *slaps on their heads* I'm getting to it, so knock it off you two! Ahem, yes, I've seen a word that you use quite often, but that is not spelled correctly: "Reviling". I think you're referring to "revealing", because the verb to revile to insult. Just to let you know. Also, you should just read the chapter twice and carefully before putting it up, because there are some errors you overlooked. If you have Microsoft Word, you can always use the Thesaurus(ctrl F7) or the Spell check(F7). Yeah, that would be a great critic, all to help you to get better in your writing skills.

What I find admiring is that you have a great imagination that you can see here in your writing. Sure, your phrases should be a bit more developed, but that all comes in due time. Just read a lot like I do, and the series I'd suggest would be Artemis Fowl. It's very exciting!

Chance: *rolling his eyes* No kidding. You've spent twelve hours to read ONE book, and there are five of them. What a no life.

Jake: Uhm, Chance, that wasn't a-

Chance: *covered in ashes and spewing a cloud of grey smoke*

Jake: Told ya.

Cool Jay: I take my time reading, because I memorize the words and let the imagination envelop me as I devour every word from the phrases.

Anyway, great work here! I'm looking forward to the next chappie.

Oh, and take the criticism that I've given you as a way to get better. Like they say, "From losing you learn, from winning, not so much."

Hope you're doing fine! All the best and many greez coming from my side!

Cool Jay
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
cool! I'm happy they finally got their bodies back. I thought it was funny when Kairi hit hard drive with the pipe. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Keep it up. Update soon! Can't wait to see the next story.
Cool Jay chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
MYSTERY! *Hugs you* God, it's been so long! And you still have those bandages? Kairi!

Kairi *annoyed*: What now?

Cool Jay: How COULD you do this to her? Why I oughta-

(Jay sees the cherry bombs in Mystery64's hand, and grins)

Jay: *whispering* Oh, nice. Ahem, before you do anything, though, I'd like to say that I've been DYING to see your chapter! Pure awesomeness! Even if those SWAT KATS had different bodies, they still managed to pull through! Way to go!

And god, I want to kick Viper in the *! He's damn creepy! Well, now that I've said what I wanted to say, I think I'll... uh, retreat.

*Runs as far away as possible, gets a chair and a drink and sits down, then puts on sunglasses when, in the distance, an explosion was seen* Yeah, now that was nice.
Nightshroud chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Good chapter. Very natural how you had them win, but with some complications since they're switched. Nicely done. Am I getting the wrong idea, or is Kairi's quote seem sinister? Maybe I'm just thinking of the wrong intonation. But anyway, can't wait for more. )
Nightshroud chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Good story so far. Haha poor Chance and Jake. I'm sure that must be totally weird for them. And Kairi too. Well I hope they manage to sort things out, and hopefully some romance will be along the way. )
Arsaja chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
The story - really nice.

The language - low. You have some minor errors and some rude words there :(

Char. - lame. That human girl is a pain in the neck. She speaks lame and is angered by nonsence.

Humour - average.

I would give you 4 out of 10.
Cool Jay chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Heya Mystery64! It's been some time, hasn't it? And I see that you've updated!

...Or maybe I'm just as slow as usual with reading updated stories... Ah well...

Ooh, wow, good idea with the story! It really sounds interesting! Please continue, and update!

*Ppf* WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kairi, you sure are a troublemaker! Wrecking the Turbo-kat and all.

Kairi *appears besides Cool Jay*: I DIDN'T WRECK IT!

Cool Jay *jumps in surprise*: Oh, Kairi. Didn't hear you come in. How's Mystery?

Kairi: How should I know? I haven't heard of her since she last updated.

Cool Jay *eyes widened*: What? WHAT DID YOU SAY? *grabs Kairi's shoulder and shakes her around while eyes closed* NO! Don't tell me you killed her?

Kairi: Hell, no!

Cool Jay *tears in eyes*: How can you know? Remember what happened at the begin of this chapter?

Kairi: Yeah, so?

Cool Jay*eyes narrowed*: Throwing bricks at people can kill them, especially if it hits their heads and they bathe in their own blood.

Kairi *shocked*: Oh, shit! Mystery! Oh no, she's over there... And she's playing the Xylophone?

(Cool Jay raises eye-brow as she stares at where Kairi was staring, then sighs as Kairi runs there)

Cool Jay: Apparently, she still hasn't recovered from that hit...

Jake: Yeah, it'll take some time to recover.

Cool Jay*turns around*: Ah, Jake, good to see...

(Stares at kat, then screams in high-pitched tone)

Chance*covering his ears*: Geez, Jake, shut that trap of hers!

(Cool Jay looks behind her, seeing Jake's body, then screams again, while Kairi mumbles in shock to herself)

Chance*covering Cool Jay's mouth*: Shut up, Cool Jay! Now, when I remove my hand, you'll be as quiet as a stone, got it? Or I'll stick a boot in that mouth of yours!

(Cool Jay nods, then Chance releases)

Cool Jay: Oh my God, it REALLY does sound weird to hear Chance's voice from Jake's body, and vice versa!

Chance *hits on her head*: Twit.

Cool Jay(angry):Jake!

Jake: Hey, Chance hit you, not me!

(Cool Jay, confused, then makes wide, evil grin)

Jake: Uh-oh. That can't be good.

(C.J. goes to Jake's body and gives quick kiss. At the sound of kiss, Kairi turns around, shocked, then is surrounded by flames of fury)

Kairi*infuriated*: Cool Jay... *cracking knuckles*

(Chance, blushing)

Cool Jay(looks over at Kairi): Why so upset? It could be Jake. But now that I think of it... I kissed both of them at the same time. (The fun's gonna begin...) XD

Kairi*runs at C.J.*: I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Cool Jay, laughing maniacally, runs away being chased by Kairi.

(Chance and Jake, blushing and perplexed)
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Sweet and cool. The tacobell dog, Mario maraca's, and macarena was hilarious. I hope they can get their bodies back soon. Its pretty fun. Update soon! I love Kairi. Rob zombie cool
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Keep it up, it is good so far.I bet it would be awkward and shooking to wake up in a body that was not your own.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
lol love it hehe pllz more keep it up ;)
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
cool! great that you update. Update soon! I love Kairi she's cool.