Reviews for The Second Kiss
logan chapter 1 . 11/5
I loved it I hope you make a second
its quite good but i don't think it would happen like that
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11
Great story dude i think you should keep going it was great.
Mine or yours chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
CUTEST THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER and I greatly apologize for fangirling and making a mess about it but IT WAS JUST THE EPITOME OF PERFECT 1000000 STARS DON'T EVER STOP WRITING! In all honesty, I think you are an incredibly gifted writer and think you should definitely continue being the writing wizard you are! :) Well done! *slow claps* *claps normally* *standing ovation*
Sceleri chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this is good. I was just tricked to read H/T but now i can say f you trouble. Thank you.
k11 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
that was incredible !
SmarterThanArty chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Nice story!

Iheartonceuponatime chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
OMG sooooooo sweet I wanna cry:(
ArtemisFowlGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love this, this story is so awesome!It is exactly what I have been writing style is like Eoin Colfer,but unique at the same time.I was super disappointed when the series finished and they were THIS close to finally getting together.I really like your story,u should be a writer:)
ArtemisFowlGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
cute!I think holly
and arty would be the best couple:)
Dude. My name is never ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow. That really have no words.
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This makes me so happy. I wanted them to be a thing for forever and then the last book came out and they were SO CLOSE. AH!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Finn chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is math! But it also is poop.
I3jackfrost chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That's really good. :) "sigh" Artemis is sooo dreamy. N u made this moment so full of emotion it was beautiful. I know this is a one shot but maybe perhaps u wouldn't mind making it into a story?