Reviews for In a Manner of Speaking
Hey I really love this but this is very important it could end all fanfiction and fan anything so spread the word post this on every story you have to sign this petition!

Stop SOPA 2014. /lUHPr It can ban all FanPages,FanArt,Fanfiction&more! Sign the Petition & spread the word

Everyone has to sign this by the end of March 19th otherwise Fanfiction as a whole site might be deleted!

Sign and save fanfiction! Do it please!
rosie.horgan.7 chapter 27 . 2/1
Such a cute ending
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
I truly loved this story. There is no words to describe this story to give it justice.
DanceWithMeTonight chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Hey! Just wanted to ask, who do you picture as Kat?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Has it been brought to your attention that if they get married her name would be Kat Call?
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
I've just found another great Fanfic! I love it because it was different. Thank you, ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
awww poor Kat but at least she got him in the end and now we know why she hates Maddison. Because Maddison almost stole her Embry away from her and Embry was okay with that.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
this was an utterly adorable story and i was happy with the entire thing although that fight could've been better and more dramatic. I also love Seth and his happy go lucky ways.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
you just got served (if people are still allowed to say things like that, if not too damn bad cause that's what just happened... Natasha ha)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
awwww they are so cute, just plain adorable.
teamseth15 chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo! it can't end! don't they have kids? anything? what about the wedding? please don't let the story finish like this!
Anon chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Liked it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
OMG! I luv you, not in that way... but I hate it when someone has an oc who doesn't freak out when a were wolf changes, *huff* marry sues! But yeah Kat is NOT a mary sue so YAY! I'm going to stop rambling now
snowangel0955 chapter 27 . 2/27/2013