Reviews for In a Manner of Speaking
acrosticacrumpet chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
"I wanted to tear my eyes out"? "I WANTED TO TEAR MY EYES OUT"? WHAT IS THIS PERSON THINKING? This story is amazing - a main character who doesn't faint, who's sarcastic, who's more than a match for Embry, what's not to love?

Hope this made you feel better after that idiotic, imbecilic person's horrible comment.
OverThinker.DayDreamer chapter 28 . 5/11/2010
one of the best imprint stories I've read. Your a great writer! and its not surprise that you have 1,414 reviews! This story is amazing and i loved the oneshot at the end!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
"No. Here's how I see it. Kim, you need to stop setting him up with your friends. Paul, you have issues."

LMFAOOG! O.o that must be a weird sound effect lol
I LOVE PAUL!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
'Embry, apparently used to panic-attack Kat, grabbed her hand and started guiding them both over the rocks, away from the water. By the time they were back on 'dry land', Kat had almost stopped crying.

Then, and oh honey, you may want to hide after I tell them this, Kat got down on one knee, recited a speech from, Cinderella maybe, and then proposed to poor confused little Embry. It was the most adorable thing I ever saw.'

There was a stunned silence, before the entire room collapsed in hysterical laughter.

"What'd...what'd Embry d-do?" Jacob choked out.

"If I remember right, he screamed and ran away."
RONFLMDFAOTH! *XD
Bugi chapter 28 . 4/1/2010
Hey, I just read this story and thought wow I wish I could write even 1/2 that good. I mean siriously this story is awsome! Well done and I hope u write more good stories like this
missvogue chapter 28 . 3/31/2010
OH MY GOD! That oneshot makes me want to cry! But, overall, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FANFIC! OFFICIALLY THE BEST I'VE EVER READ! Yeah, I hope the capital letters help put my point across. This was amazing. And I'm making it one of my favorite stories. And I love you. And I hope you never stop writing. So, great, amazing, fantastic job! LOVED IT :) :) :)
missvogue chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
Um, I miss Hannah already, lol. Loved her! :)
missvogue chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
Um, I totally love you with all my heart and soul! And if this story wasn't already finished I'd also be threatening you to write part two! I absolutely love Kat and Embry! And this is one of the best imprinting stories I've ever read! You're like officially my idol, now. I mean, I write imprinting stories, too, but this is AH-MAY-ZING! I love this! And I'm going to shut-up and keep reading now! But, you've got serious talent! Especially with character development... and the plot-line! So, just in case you didn't get the hint, I LOVE THIS STORY! You got it? Good. :) :)
Abbyy94 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Ohh! That story was so good! I read it all today! i liked it alot! 33 (:
emptyblankpoof chapter 28 . 3/27/2010
I hadn't read this story since you first finished it, without the one-shot. Reaqding it now, the whole way through instead of chapter-by-chapter, made me The one-shot was heartbreaking and I empathized with poor Kat. Your writing was amazing, and if ou're still writing to this day, I bet you it's a million times more awesome. Thank you for sharing this bit of imagination with the rest of us. :)
SincerelyBella chapter 28 . 3/9/2010
Tht so sad! u made me cr u rock! I luv ya!
Faith Weitzner chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
aw poor kat! this was such an amazing story! i can't believe that im reading it from like 2 years ago though! lol i really love it!

Faith :D
BatManAndFairyFace chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
I just wanted to say that this is by far one of THE BEST Embry imprinting stories.

it isn't all mushy, like all the other stories I've read. it's just... amazing.

of course, this one-shot made me all teary eyed, because I'm a sucker for these types of things ;D

see you on the flip side, m'dear,

Rachel 3
GossipGirlBeatles FANATIC chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
:) Its good
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 27 . 2/21/2010
AH! I feel off my chair leaning forward, TRYING TO FINISH IT! I can't believe Sophie gave them the house!
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »