Reviews for In a Manner of Speaking
Bugi chapter 28 . 4/1/2010
Hey, I just read this story and thought wow I wish I could write even 1/2 that good. I mean siriously this story is awsome! Well done and I hope u write more good stories like this
missvogue chapter 28 . 3/31/2010
OH MY GOD! That oneshot makes me want to cry! But, overall, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FANFIC! OFFICIALLY THE BEST I'VE EVER READ! Yeah, I hope the capital letters help put my point across. This was amazing. And I'm making it one of my favorite stories. And I love you. And I hope you never stop writing. So, great, amazing, fantastic job! LOVED IT :) :) :)
missvogue chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
Um, I miss Hannah already, lol. Loved her! :)
missvogue chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
Um, I totally love you with all my heart and soul! And if this story wasn't already finished I'd also be threatening you to write part two! I absolutely love Kat and Embry! And this is one of the best imprinting stories I've ever read! You're like officially my idol, now. I mean, I write imprinting stories, too, but this is AH-MAY-ZING! I love this! And I'm going to shut-up and keep reading now! But, you've got serious talent! Especially with character development... and the plot-line! So, just in case you didn't get the hint, I LOVE THIS STORY! You got it? Good. :) :)
Abbyy94 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Ohh! That story was so good! I read it all today! i liked it alot! 33 (:
emptyblankpoof chapter 28 . 3/27/2010
I hadn't read this story since you first finished it, without the one-shot. Reaqding it now, the whole way through instead of chapter-by-chapter, made me The one-shot was heartbreaking and I empathized with poor Kat. Your writing was amazing, and if ou're still writing to this day, I bet you it's a million times more awesome. Thank you for sharing this bit of imagination with the rest of us. :)
SincerelyBella chapter 28 . 3/9/2010
Tht so sad! u made me cr u rock! I luv ya!
Faith Weitzner chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
aw poor kat! this was such an amazing story! i can't believe that im reading it from like 2 years ago though! lol i really love it!

Faith :D
BatManAndFairyFace chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
I just wanted to say that this is by far one of THE BEST Embry imprinting stories.

it isn't all mushy, like all the other stories I've read. it's just... amazing.

of course, this one-shot made me all teary eyed, because I'm a sucker for these types of things ;D

see you on the flip side, m'dear,

Rachel 3
GossipGirlBeatles FANATIC chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
:) Its good
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 27 . 2/21/2010
AH! I feel off my chair leaning forward, TRYING TO FINISH IT! I can't believe Sophie gave them the house!
For The Love of a Book chapter 28 . 2/15/2010
I lovvee this story! Espetialy the one-shot at the end! It's so good!
Merle chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
Love it! I can't believe you did that to poor little Kat XD Thee hee. But you should make a sequel!
IronicallyUnconventional chapter 27 . 2/4/2010
This is truly a amazing imprint story !

Couldnt stop reading it

This is totally random but i would love to see you write

a story of Paul the player ; ) imprinting on hannah kats friend ,, you would make it hillerious :Dx
sunkissedchris chapter 28 . 1/26/2010
Loved this fic, it was really good. I laughed so much, it was really refreshing. Seth was so cute and endearing, his obcession with girls was hilarious and the way everyone babied him. I almost died when he met up with his Mom and the change in his attitude from beginning to end.

So happy you didn't make Embry and Kat that gushy couple, can't stand those. I laughed alot a the puns of their names, Kat Call, hehe. Dog and Kat, :). Sweet.

I absoulutely loved Embry's Mom, one of my favorite characters in here. I almost died when she went to England again with her Mom and wanted to punch Sam, who takes that long to make a decision like that! Stubborn to a level of insanity.

Hmm, loved all of their personailities. Definitly loved the dancing between best friend and lovers thing.

I wanted to kill her Mom, seriously, ugh what a selfish witch!

Kat kissing Embry in front of Natalie just for spite, HELL YEAH! Sure it's immature, but I got totally caught up in the moment, revenge is oh so sweet lol. The punch was great too.

I may be forgetting something...oh well, great job, loved this.
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »