Reviews for In a Manner of Speaking
Guest chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
this was an utterly adorable story and i was happy with the entire thing although that fight could've been better and more dramatic. I also love Seth and his happy go lucky ways.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
you just got served (if people are still allowed to say things like that, if not too damn bad cause that's what just happened... Natasha ha)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
awwww they are so cute, just plain adorable.
teamseth15 chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo! it can't end! don't they have kids? anything? what about the wedding? please don't let the story finish like this!
Anon chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Liked it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
OMG! I luv you, not in that way... but I hate it when someone has an oc who doesn't freak out when a were wolf changes, *huff* marry sues! But yeah Kat is NOT a mary sue so YAY! I'm going to stop rambling now
snowangel0955 chapter 27 . 2/27/2013
Awesome story!
CCC103 chapter 28 . 1/15/2013
ember3073 chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
OH my goodness! I hardly ever read Embry stories because he usually has no personality in them but this story was amazing! Kat's hilarious and you are amazing!
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I love Kats personality. That 'when did you get breasts' line is what got me to read this.
laemmermeier96 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is great!
twilightbd2luver chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
awwww poor kat. but i really luv this story! please make a sequel!
TeamComrade11 chapter 28 . 9/14/2012
Great story!
Stormbirdie chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
awww. i love you! please, please, please write an epilogue!
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
Aw! This story was so good, but that one-shot made me so sad! D: I'm glad they ended up together, however. I also loved Seth's character... LOL! He was so funny I couldn't help but smile every time he was in the chapter. I especially loved that one chapter that was in his own point of view... The sit-in was hilarious!
I loved Kat's character, as well. Most people make their own original characters boring and they're constantly the damsel in distress.. It was nice to finally read about an OC who isn't constantly nice and sugary-sweet.
Anyway, good read, I laughed a lot and even almost cried a few times... Especially when Kat was leaving La Push with her mom and they were saying goodbye at the airport.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »