Reviews for Sakuno's Snapped!
Rin-Youki chapter 2 . 8/23
please make more chapters
asuna11 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
well you know that its short... will you please uodate?! now that things are getting more interesting pls. update I love your storyyyyyy
RirichiyoxMiketsukami chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Not to sound forceful or anything, but i really would appreciate if u updated. I just, idk, but i am so friustrated. i want to know what happens
Yuka Muntou chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Interesting :)
XiphiumIris chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Hmm...what happen to continuing this story? This story is... okay, I guess. :D
Mitsukistar chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
This is getting interesting and I wouldn't mind reading more of it. This has me intrigued and I hope your next chapter will be awesome! Good Luck on your exams!,
buMbL3b33 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
..a bit OOC..i think..

..and..and i think TOMOKA would never do that sort of thing..not to her bestfriend SAKUNO..

..oh well..juz sharing wat i mean..

..but plz update soon..! story..just a liitle something..]
poems2songs chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
interesting story... like it so far... wonder what happens next... update when you can... please and thank you...
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I'm surprised that Sakuno actually fought back in front of the tennis courts...she's not the type to just abandon or ignore her grandmother's I guess that Tomoka and Sakuno are no longer friends...update!
BlackRain105 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
ahahaha... love your story! LOL! so funny! wonder where ryoma's taking sakuno? hmm? oh... and i wonder what evil will fall upon tomoka? mwahahaha... hey, seriously, i kinda like tomoka, but in your fic, i hate her... ahaha! nice job! can't wait for the next chapter!

LoliBat chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
hmm. good to see that sakuno finally got half a backbone; how anyone can be so shy i'll never know. like half a microscopic speck of ooc on ryo's part, but that's to be expected. good job, though.
crimsonMoonlight20 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
lol, funny fic! please update soon! XD
Miyuki Meiru chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Nice story! Hope you update soon! Fangirls are scary!
riri101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008