Reviews for She is
Soralover94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Really creative poem! :)4/5 stars!
sarah chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
ARGH! i'm stuck in a feud if i'm Fakiru or Ahiru and Mytho! Whenever I read a Mytho and Ahiru fic, I think: i'm totally a Mytho and Ahiru fan. When I read Fakiru stories, I think: I'm think Fakir is best fro Ahiru! She is...
she is an annoying person. she is suspicious. she is princess tutu? she is such a clumsy airhead. she is a duck? she is so small. she is too persistent. she is a light. she is weak. she is brave. she is brave. she is fragile. she is hope. she is precious. sayonara!
Kingyosan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
! ah me gusto mucho, mucho escribir porfavor? translation: AH i like it alot ! please write more ?
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
very fakiruish
mednin chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
It was worth my time :)
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So cute, I loved it.
OMOCHIKAERI chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw.. That was so cute, I could see how he thought those things too. Definitely worth the time to read. 3
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
AW! that was so cute! XD
Waifine chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I'd always wanted to read a story with the progression of Fakir's feelings for Ahiru. The ending was wonderful, and really highlighted the positive ending of the anime itself.
dreeming chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
definately worth my time really, u summarised fakir's thoughts on ahiru over the course of the entire story beautifully X3
hirahira chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Probably one of the best things I've read on this site. It was beautiful
The 2786 Project chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
It is excellent! Please (and even though i do this for a lot of fanfics,) PLZ PLZ PLZ make this multichapter!
AngelEmCuti chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
kawaii! _
SheherazadeSohma chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
What a novel way of writing! I really like it. There's so much emotion in this piece.
Asuka chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I thought it was cute! It would have been better if you had written it in past tense, though. I really liked it, and that's totally what Fakir would think!