Reviews for S1 Episode 08: Into The Deep
It's ME D chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
anyone else thinking that the Doctor should tell Ashley about regeneration?
Seiya's Star chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Oh this story was just so darn god! Gave me a right good creepin' it did! So much so that, given that I'm reading it at around Midnight over here, and I had all the lights off as I usually do, I had to turn on some lights cause I was creeped out a bit too much! Excellent writing!
Seiya's Star chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Ohh this is so good! And I've just got to find that link you mentioned with the story with Ashley and Ella Marlowe in it! The fanfics with Ella in it are another one of my favorites along with yours! What a wonderful thing to combine them!
timano chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
I loved this story! The tension mounted, questions rose in my mind, the story is well-rounded ... a superb piece of writing-your best work yet! 10 out of 10 stars.

I think you do yourself a disservice when you suggest you have trouble with this genre.
Lady of DarkFire chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
sorry I was on vacation, but awesome, it was one of the saddest Dr. who things ever(except the end of season four T-T)personally I hate the bottom of the ocean *shutters* now on to episode 9.
sanhima chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
First off, sorry I haven't gotten a chance to review this until you're well into your next episode. I've been a bit busy.

Now..wow. This one got me thinking a lot about Ashley and just how much she's changed since The Doctor first met her. I really like your stories and even though this was a really interesting deviation from what you've written, it's still good.

Oh and I love the new avvie you have on your profile. Really cool _
DeppIsMcDreamy chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
Hmm...I dunno maybe its just me but I thought the angst made the story so dramatci! I couldn't stop reading it! It was great even if kinda sad. Im sure you'll think of something for the next episode. Maybe the 1600s or something with pirates and explorers and stuff? Dunno, just throwing ideas out there! x
purplefoxqueen chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
I've got one!

Witchcraft: The Salem Witch Trial Fourteen women and five men would be hanged on the gallows hill. what if two of them excaped that's just one of my random thoughts
Gracie O'Malley chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
Aw my gosh its so cute but yet so sad! Cute because the Doctor would be lonely without her (and she'd miss him, I'm sure) but sad because it'll be all different now.

Depressing is a bit too harsh for it, I think. It's sad, yes, but not overwhelmingly so. At least in my opinion.

Anyway, kudos to you! Brilliant story! Hopefully we'll see episode 9 before too long (no good ideas here, sorry. lots of bad ones though!)
Gracie O'Malley chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
Whew! Thank goodness for stun guns. Jackman is smarter than I originally gave him credit for!

Gosh this is so sad...I'm not entirely sure what to say. It's beautifully sad though. There, that works.
Gracie O'Malley chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Oh, lots of questions posed in their conversation that I feel (and hope) we'll see again...

And OMGZ NO ASHLEY! Don't kill the Doctor! That's bad!
InkFairy chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
i thought you did very well with the angst. it was one of the best 'episodes' yet! i hope an idea comes to you soon for ep 9!
Callophilia chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
aw i got a mention thats awesome! plus you said i would have to wait until tomorow! ha but i didn't. do you really want ideas? i have quite a lot, thats why i started writing my own but i can't write it, they just don't want to be wrote. But i do have one that i loved the idea of and if you want it you're more than welcome to it since for one thing i know i most likely will never write it and two you'll write it a hell of a lot better than i could and it will be amazing as well.
Gracie O'Malley chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Ep! NO! Not the power wires!
Callophilia chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
that was a chapter of epic proportions. thats all i can say. I never thought Ashley would be the last of her kind. wowage!