Reviews for 3:10 to Yuma: After the Train
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
I love this movie, I love this fanfiction ! I was frustrated after the film, I missed exactly this sequel! I hope one day you will write other chapters :)
Jewell Trim chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
Please come back and finish the story. I need closure!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
I wish there was more of this.
Party Poison Strikes chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Oh my, this is seriously one of the better fanfics I've read in a long time! Their interactions, Will's suspicions,the trouble they get into, i love how everything goes together so well. I'm anxious to know what happens to them
J.Vengeance chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
God damn, I know it's been a long time since you've updated this fic but it's so brilliant! Your characterizations are so spot-on, I'm genuinely amazed. It's like I can hear their voices in my head...and your development of their relationship just feels so natural and blends so well with the original story. I know it's been like two years since your last update but I'd love to see what happens! Your plot development is just as fantastic as the development of their relationship, it doesn't feel like you just formed a plot to support their relationship...it all flows so wonderfully...it'd be a shame for this to just sit here unfinished! Much, much love for this fic.
LadyWhiteKoiFish chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Please continue. This is a wonderful story with a marvelous plot and I wish to read more. I check this story all the time to see if you've updated anything yet.

It's so hard to find good fics with Ben/Dan, and you definitely have a wonderful Ben/Dan fic here, which I wish to continue reading. You're holding me in suspense over how their relationship will end, and what Dan will do if he sees Alice again.

Please, please, please continue soon before my head explodes from suspense.
Nian chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
Hi!, Im kinda new to this fandom, but I would really love to read a continuation of your story which I love!
x.xOracles.Shadowx.x chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! I tore through the fifteen chapters in one day. I loved Ben before, but I love him in this story so much more. And Dan... Oh, Dan. So much love. I adored the characterization and the banter and just everything! It saddens me that this hasn't been updated in so long, but maybe I've just taken too long to jump on this particular bandwagon. (Seriously. Where have I been?)

Sorry, I'm rambling. This was wonderful, very well written, and I could actually see Russell Crowe and Christian Bale acting this out. Very well done. :)
All Nightmare Long chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
Curse those noisy spurs! They interrupted Ben's fun... Heehee. Thanks for writing such a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. And I hope you will update it. Preferably soon, but I won't complain so long as you do. I love this story that much...
All Nightmare Long chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I love the spontaneous kissing :D
Aiedail Choupette chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
I know it's been a year since you last updated, but ... This is GREAT ! Are you going to go on ? *puppy eyes*

I saw the movie yeasterday, and it was so amazing that I came here to read fanfictions. Yours is great, because everything you've written could happen in a "3:10 to Yuma 2". Of course, there is the slash, but it is obvious in the movie that there is something between the two of them, and even though there's no shlash, they have a lot of respect for ech other, even some sort of complicity. If one day, you want to continue this story, but you are afraid because you think you won't have readers, don't be. I will be here, for sure.
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
Great story so far :D Please update soon!
xXMissAmeXx chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
It makes me sad that this is so long ago updated D: I'm so totally loving this story and bam... it's been like a year and 2/3 since you updated. I'm not gonna tell you continue it cause I know what it's like to drop something. I just wanted to let you know that I really liked this story It's very well done and it seems like it would fit very well in the Yuma universe. Great job my friend!
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
OMGEEZLE!

Must have more! Please update and I will love you forever and ever. No joke.

It's brilliantly written, and I can't wait for more UST between Danny boy and our favorite outlaw. You have a great story on your hands, and I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Tara
crazy queen of toast chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
This is going to be a review for the whole story up to here. Sorry I couldn't stop and write a review for each chapter individually. I was just to eagar to keep reading! Now that that's over... HOLY SHIT THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I really just love it! The witty banter between Ben and Dan, Ben's tragic past, the make out scenes, oh and the awesome action scenes! You honesty did a wonderful job on this story! I really do hope that you continue this story because I just love it to pieces! No matter how long it takes I will all ways be eagarly awaiting a new chapter! You have here a loyal fan! Anyway Ijust have to say that this story made me smile and that I can't wait to see a new chapter...Great Job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »