Reviews for 3:10 to Yuma: After the Train
eithy chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
Ahh, I have been looking for some good 3:10 to Yuma fanfiction lately-especially Ben/Dan-and here it is! :) I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I can't explain to you just how eager I am for its continuation! I really love the ways you've advanced the plot and Dan's relationship with Ben here, what with their initial plan of survival turning into a hunt for Alice. I also /adore/ how masterfully you write all of the characters, especially Dan.
reikoraza chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
this aint gonna be any constructive critisism cuz i for some reason cant seem to do that lol but anyways, this story is AMAZING

i actually get these shivers down my spine during the ben/dan scenes! its so awesome how you wrote this story, its almost like watching the sequel to 3:10 to yuma lol now i dont wanna sound like the crazy fangirl or anything lol but please, keep up the good work! nice nice nice nice nice job!
KatrinaJG chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
I've really enjoyed reading the all the chapters that you've posted so far. I'm interested to find out what will happen concerning Will and Alice and if she decides a little backstabbing is in order or perhaps some saving grace. But most about how the Sheriff is going to handle his newest prisoner.

Adding this to my Alerts List so please update soon!

Cheers!
darkaura016 chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
This was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Ben/Dan are a very good pair aren't they? But it's not easy to write B/D slash and make it this good and this engrossing. I love how its not just tender and sweet right away (then again at all). I love how Dan is very reluctant, it's more realistic and how Ben always wants to dominate Dan which is always hot! Plus you haven't lost the spirit of these characters! They remain quite faithful to the movie apart from the whole gay thing (which in my opinion would have made the movie greater..Brokeback Mountain Western Style anyone?). But you have really made an engrossing plot going on here. Davorite 3:10 to Yuma fanfiction I've read so far. And you better continue it darling! I'm putting you on story alert! So I'll be waiting anxiously!
Dark Phoenix Rising chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
Please continue!
Jack Mitchell chapter 14 . 9/20/2008
Oh you have you write more! This is brilliant!
Zackery Faelan chapter 14 . 9/12/2008
Oh, that is an evil place to leave off on a story. _

I very much enjoyed your story so far and hope you update soon!

Best wishes,

Zackery
Dory'n'Confu chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
What an addicting story! I had to read chapter after chapter to find out what would be happening next, so I cannot wait until you update!
Hidden Relevance chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
(whistles) Oh my god, poor Ben. No wonder he turned out to be the criminal he did.. that's not a great start to life on your own.. (snuggles him and Dan)
DXRULES103 chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Oh what happened to you Ben?

Great chapter.

Keep 'em coming.
Hidden Relevance chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
Ok, I am really liking this fic.. I'll be honest, I'm not usually a fan of het characters being slashed up, but you've managed to do so in a way that really can seem already canon. You've also got so much of the other characterization spot on, that it almost seems expected between Dan and Ben. I'll definitely be watching for more of this!
DXRULES103 chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
I officially love you even more. You rock!
DXRULES103 chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Love this story so much. Thank you for the updates.

Sadie, eh?

Let's see how this will turn out.
DXRULES103 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
OMG! This story is utterly one of the most brilliant stories that I have ever read. You are awesome. Update! Please!

I just read this story three times in a row because it was delicious to take int! Update and thank you!
Van Der Brecken chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I just finished reading the latest chapter...I can't wait to read more. I appreciate your attention to both Dan Evans and Ben Wade, both seem to be in keeping with the characters in the movie. What a twist for Dan and Will...looking forward to the next installment.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »