Reviews for Made of the Same Stuff
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is a fantastic and perfect connection with the two Doctors and the two Petes that I hadn't thought of before. A lovely little scene!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Thank you, thank you THANK YOU for writing this I kept thinking that Jackie's situation with Pete was the perfect analogy for Rose and the human Doctor and you wrote it out PERFECTLY!
Uiaoidghlqoi chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Really good story. Exactly how I think the situation with the other Doctor should been seen. Not like some of the other stuff I've been reading where it's all very "Oh he's just not the same! I'll never love him! Blah blah blah..." I think you have captured the way of accepting the other Doctor brilliantly. Good job.
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Perfect! I didn't even think of that - that Jackie went through the same emotions Rose is going through. A refreshing view and a wonderfully written little story.
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is marvelous! Nice piece of work with not only the characters but all the little visualizations that make it a treat to read. Your description of the Doctor asleep on the couch was by far my favorite, although the concept of Jackie having this talk with her daughter fit like a glove. Who better to make Rose understand the situation as it stands...or in the Doctor's case lies.

I loved it, definetially a shining piece of work, and I can think of nothing to improve it. My only advice is to write more.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
1. Hardly anyone writes Jackie this pitch-perfect. They rely on bluster and bad cockney interpretations. Kudos. 2. It's a marvellously simple concept to base a conversation on. Simple,NOT simplistic. 3. The details are endlessly authentic and charming. I love it.
Clio83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I love Jackie Tyler wisdom! I suppose she would be the perfect person to talk to Rose about the Doctor mark 2, having already gone through it all with Pete. Really enjoyed this :)