Reviews for Bittersweet Temptation
serene-fire chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really like it! The angst penetrates every sentence and I can't help but feel sympathetic for Andre. The short sentences are effective too. Which makes the ending very effective.
Josie chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
This was written 8/11 and I'm just reading it now! How shameful. :(

I can't believe I missed this, lol. I am trying to read each and every ROV fic on FF.

I enjoyed this very much. It conveyed very realistically the way we feel when we love. The desire and emotion and then, the turn away.

I can't ever really find something to criticize. You're more like a tutor to me. I am the one with the grammar problems, lol.
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I agree with everything loulou and xirysa said. Poor guy. Half of his life was pure suffering. From the moment he realized he was in love with Oscar. I'd like to see a fanfic showing a young and happy André, and I'd love to see him as his own man, even for a while, not the shadow of Oscar.

Great writing.

Hugs.

Luna.
loulou.k chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Bittersweet Temptation!It made me shiver even before reading the next.

(Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of does not delight in evil but rejoices with the always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass we know in part and we prophesy in part,but when perfection comes, the imperfect I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love)I've put that lines at my hi5 profile, As my favorite quote. And then my cousin's wife "who she is christian and dutch " told me later that those line was from the Bible, And they were a part from her wedding vows !

Well...Back to you...I'm glad that you came back to self imitation,I like that style...although it's hard to write,especialy this one...

I like it all that I can't beck a line to comment, But!(“Goodnight, André.” Her voice is so tender, so sweet… Does she even realize it? Does she know what she does to me? How could she possibly be aware of the thoughts that cross my mind every time I see her!) AGAIN !“Goodnight, André.”I'm not going to sleep tonight.

(To hold her in my arms for a moment would quell my turbulent emotions. If she would kiss me back, my entire world would explode with lights and sound and color)I almost..cry on that:( God! how much he suffered.

Kisses,

Loulou
Xirysa chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Whoa snap, love. That's epic.

[and I could the skin of the face that has been dancing through my mind for so many years.] "And I could touch," perhaps?

But that's really the only thing that I found.

[If I touch her now, I am afraid I will never have her.] Possibly one of my favorite lines.

Ahaha, yeah. Oscar probably is a temptress. The funny (or sad) thing is that she doesn't even realize it until like 25346 guys show her. Alright, I'm exxagerating. But still. She's pretty dense for such a smart person.

Poor Andre is such a tortured soul... He knows he can't have her, so he loves her from afar... Oh, the poor man! You poor, poor, loveandhappiness deprived man...

I love the title, by the way.

[Xirysa]