Reviews for Forget It
Decoy-Dragon chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
*sniffle* g-great story...

Fox: oh come one this hasn't affected you like THAT has it?

me: oh hell no, I just thought I would be a little dramatic... or something
Flint2008 chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Great story. The part where Hunter has amnesia was a very interesting concept. I have never read anything about that. It felt kind of sad that he didn't know who he was or the others.

The ending was great.
merigirl chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
It vvas tame for a honeymoon...but othervvise it vvas so meaningful and lovely. I love the songs Hunter and Colleen sang to each other!

Lovely ending to a lovely story!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Nice ending here.

White Hunter chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
This story was great Silver, I can't wait for the next story to come out.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Phoenix710 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
I loved the songs that Hunter and Colleen sang, and the romance between them was wonderful.

Another wonderful story, and I look forward to seeing your next one.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Pretty cool job with the songs.

Dreamwriter579 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
cool keep going this rocks
merigirl chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
You did a really good job! I think this is a vvonderful reception and it vvas touching hovv Blitz danced vvith Colleen, it shovvs that they've made peace.

The songs vvere lovely, and i your last part have Colleen toss her flovvers and Hunter toss the garder.

Good job!
Phoenix710 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
You did a wonderful job on the reception, and the songs were all perfect. I loved the romance between Hunter and Colleen, and I'm itching to see the honeymoon. Keep up the great work.
Phoenix710 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
At last! Now that they're finally together as a married couple, I know that nothing's gonna break them apart. This chapter was great, and I know the next 2 chapters are gonna be just as wonderful, if not more so.
ROVERGIRL05312014 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wonderful! Where was Blitz though? Keep it up.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Very good chapter.

merigirl chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
It's absolutely perfect! I actualy had tears in my eyes, it vvas so lovely.

The scene vvith Confuse-Us asking for the vveenies vvas hilarious! Yeah, typical, pay first, service after. :)

Great job!
White Hunter chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Alright, Hunter and Colleen are finally together. Can't wait for the next chapter!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!