Reviews for The Power the Dark Lord knows not is a Gundam!
ariados26 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Hmmm. Still following canon too closely but at least it's got a few decent changes. Glad to see this is still alive.

Though I must admit I wonder if you're going to divert at all. Kira having a soul bond with a girl who is the fiance of his best friend. Whoa that is fun indeed.
davycrockett100 chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
make a HaloXGundam fic, The Covenant being what Ironically stops the War in Gundam SEED, Coordinators and Normals unite Against the Covenant, certain people from both sides used to make SPARTANS!

"I...I rise out of rock, and metal, and TIME, I...I am the all your SINS!"

that should tell you whats coming eventually
Neo-Devil chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
the scene in show was funny, an argument about food, you should of let it run, its funny.
Rydan fall chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Strike Noir & the Blue Duel?
That shouldn't be possible yet, those are Gundams from two years into the future, since that are Seed Destiny units.
Now a Astray, Strike, Blitz or Aegis I could get.

Heck, you could have let them find Red & Blue frame, for one.
You could also have gone with Blitz it's Mirage Colloid on a extra Strike & Aegis, also with that stealth system..
Hell, you could have used the druggies their gundams, would explain some things.
Or you could have used the frame testing units.
But units way from that point in time it's future?
Thats over the top, just like reprogramming it.

If Voldy is still alive, then Harry predicting things is very weird.
That would hint on knowledge/experience not known to the chatacter.
If Voldy is dead, then Harry is 17/18 years old and Ginny a year younger, so why the age changes?

The overal idea is good, but things ramble a bit.
Will still follow & read it, though.
It's a fresh wind, just tone down on the Harry Sue bit, okay?
god of all chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Not bad.
yukikiralacus chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Good chapter! Update soon please!
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Good chapter
Though you need to work on your grammar since you missed writing the . at the end of each sentence, the same with ? as well.
firelordeg chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
thank you for sharing this fantastic story as well as all the time and effort put in to it please continue to update as life allows
thunder18 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Great chapter Update soon
iceland chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
good story to read wonder what happens next to harry . it will be fun to read the new chapters.
AnimeBook's chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
Good update, I didn't think this story was ever going to be updated, hope you can update sooner this time.
Othinus chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
You are HORRIBLE when it comes to emotions. Angrily here angrily there. So much for acting mature for them. You are absolutely terrible at it.
Is this flame? No, it's an honest opinion on your writing skills. Just look at what you wrote. You need to improve, and GREATLY.
tim223 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
like the story. keep up the good work