Reviews for The Power the Dark Lord knows not is a Gundam!
Hikari Nova chapter 10 . 4/20
right or understood would be better then yes when responding to orders using the Japanese word Hai is acceptable because Hai can mean Yes and Understood
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 2/27
Good chapter.
Rydan fall chapter 12 . 2/27
While I do not think the Strike Noir or the Blu Duel should have been on Heliopolis, lets not talk about that one, right now.

No, lets talk about that mirror communicator and the possibility it give in terms of hacking.
With digital sound the can transfer data true that mirror, but they might also be able to use a couple of fiberglass cables for this.
So there are some options, there.

First goal, getting the data of the stolen G-units.
Then finding out what ZAFT is doing with that data.
... Dreadnought, X09A Justice, X10A Freedom, X11A Regenerate, X12A Testament, X13A Providence, Eternal(?), minimal four Meteors and a certain super weapon and it's bro.
Following up with some orders in order to make them dissappear together, if at all possible.

Of most ships in Seed, their maximum mobile suit compliment is eight, including the Izumo class, Eternal, Archangel, ect, ect.
Take a look at the Diva from Gundam AGE or the Troy Horse and Grey Phantom from Gundam 0083.
Why?
Because they have besides a central bay, lenghtend legs and thus room for two bays more, meaning they have three bays.
If the three stay mercs, they might want to think about ships.
Do hope they will use those Haro's Athrun likes to build for Lacus, in the same way Gundam 00 uses them.
I think Athrun gives them to Lacus, as supposedly harmless toys, that are actually her security detail and bodyguards.

The GAT-X252 Forbidden is a must for them to capture.
If they then get the Mirage Colloid data, they could upgrade the Noir pack.
On that, will Harry use a different pack anytime soon, because the Noir pack is drained of energy?
Also, make Kira use the shpulder packs of the Sword and Launcher with all packs, untill they have more diversity.
If they can capture the Duel, they could use it's Assault Scroud on the other units as well.
On Earth it could act as extra armor, but in space it could form the basis of a space pack, to be used with the other packs, for greater defences.

Now, how will you handle the Freedom?
Since with Harry and Ginny added, I do not see Kira losing the Strike to a exploding Aegis.
Meaning they might have trouble at that artic base.
I do hope part of their payment is their mobile suits, though.
Anyway, I am starting to ramble, so till the next time.
reverse read chapter 12 . 2/27
ok, you have my interest. i want to see where this goes.
davycrockett100 chapter 12 . 2/26
awesome
firelordeg chapter 12 . 2/26
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 2/26
Interesting. I wonder how long till the trio break off from the military?
thunder18 chapter 12 . 2/26
Great chapter Update soon
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 2/26
caught up and love the new chapters,it gave me an idea for my own gundam seed story.

Idea: When Sirius falls through the veil,Harry stares at the veil broken for a moment before hearing bella laughing...and then The Seed bursts in his mind. Unknown to anyone in the wizarding world, Lily had convinced james to let their son become a coordinator since the stig..a wouldnt be known in the wizarding world since they dont know a thing about genetic manipulation or even most common sciences. A new Harry Potter has awakened.

(The seed bursting in his mind also breaks all restraining spells on his core,mind,and body...end result is his coordinator abilitys are going to SURGE.)

After dealing with the wizarding world, he will eventually move to heliopolis while founding his own group similar to Junk Guild... But more...prepared for war. This includes his own gundam.

So...how does my idea sound so far? Probally going to go look up random gundam kitbashes to find a good gundam for Harry. Also saw an epic one u may enjoy...Strike Gundam 'Archangel' package. beats his other units by far!
Kalladin1989 chapter 11 . 1/17
This is an amazing story. Best hp/gs cross i have ever read. Please continue it
TehShadowKitten chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
don't know if your still writing or not but if you are please up date this story it would be good to see this finished.
ariados26 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Hmmm. Still following canon too closely but at least it's got a few decent changes. Glad to see this is still alive.

Though I must admit I wonder if you're going to divert at all. Kira having a soul bond with a girl who is the fiance of his best friend. Whoa that is fun indeed.
davycrockett100 chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
awesome
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
make a HaloXGundam fic, The Covenant being what Ironically stops the War in Gundam SEED, Coordinators and Normals unite Against the Covenant, certain people from both sides used to make SPARTANS!

Meanwhile...

"I...I rise out of rock, and metal, and TIME, I...I am the monument...to all your SINS!"

that should tell you whats coming eventually
Neo-Devil chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
the scene in show was funny, an argument about food, you should of let it run, its funny.