Reviews for Something more
The Half Cast Mourne Posh Girl chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
I loved it it was the best afterlife ff that i have ever read but what happened to the ghost? and what will Jude say when she finds out? (that is if she finds out lol)
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
More I love this story and your doing a great job at barb and robert. It is going just fast enough and not that quickly at all so that is the up & up on this. I cant wait for the next chapter.

I really disliked the actress that played jude too there was just something about her that just doesnot rub right. Kate is a great actress I just wished they had put her on the show more.
kihe chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
Nice chapter, I love Barb and I'm so glad she is okay. And Barb is way better then Jude!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
kihe chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I like the chapter! I love that Robert will stay with Barbara. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
I liked the forgeting the car keys in his pocket LOL.

The end of the chapter When Allison & barb both seeing red.

So what is going to happen now? More More This is getting quite good now. Great story please keep this one up on the updates.
kihe chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I loved the new chapter! Barb is my favorite, and I love Barbara/Robert!
greenovalfruit chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Dude, fun. I do like a little random H/C. Please continue - I totally watched Afterlife for Kate DuchĂȘne and now I'm dying for Barb!fic. Most angst and awkwardness and inappropriate boss/subordinate relationship! lol
kihe chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
I love this story so far, please update soon!
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Well done for this chapter, Barbs reaction to peter's death seems like kate would do. Please Update this it's quite a good little story.
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
nicely done, great flow for barb and robert. Well done and great job.
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
nicly done, Seems like barb is really. I just going to say this once more WOW WOW WOW. Can you please write more.
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Wow nice story. Hope you update soon.