Reviews for Good Days and Bad
EQU4NOX chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE I NEED MORE
N1GHTSH1F7ER chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. If you are finding it difficult, I can help with the editing and punctuation and stuff, just please write more!
T420000 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
haha these are cute drabbles. I'd love to read more from you.
Metropolis Kid chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Ear plugs and night vision goggles... well, assuming you're hunting the vampires at night anyway. ;P

Seriously though, nice to see an update. :D I'm only sad to hear it's to be the last. :( I'll really miss your Hellsing stories. They were always so interesting and fun. And I really enjoyed your take on AxI. ;) I'll also miss, the subtle humor you managed to drop into most of your stories - even those not humor based - and your succinct use of imagery to paint the important scenes and proved better insight into what the characters are thinking as they go through the event, lines like: "It was like slowly waking from a dream; she could feel her body, but not move it."

But I do thank you for the several Hellsing stories that you've written and the hours of enjoyment I've gotten out of them. :D

FilledeMarius chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
These are lovely; I do so enjoy your writings. They're always in perfect character and there is nary a nitpick to be had.

Are you sure that I couldn't tempt you to extend it to the original seven?
Metropolis Kid chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Aw, that was a wonderful Easter surprise. I was beginning to think you'd abandoned this entirely, glad to know that's not the case. :D

As always your writing of Integra and Alucard was great and (by my personal views) completely IC. And you even managed to insert a little bit of humor with that 'eye contact' bit. Of course - with Alucard - it's the veins in his master's neck that his eyes seem to wander to. :P LoL

So anyway, I was very pleased by this update, which was fun and IC from beginning to end. Oh, and speaking of the end, I really liked the fact that Alucard pointed out to his master that she already possessed a "type of wisdom", in knowing her own heart and reminded her of what happened to Solomon in the end and mussed that perhaps his master's choice is the better one. :)

Metropolis Kid.

PS. "There will never be another Solomon. But neither will there be another Integra Hellsing."

I loved that line! :D
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
this seems really nice, please update soon
sesskag chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Very cool. Do you plan on updateing this fic or was just a one-shot? Please let me know, I really love a good alucard/integra fic.
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
I liked it. _ Short but enjoyable. Thanks for a good distraction from homework.
witchfingers chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
"It wasn’t her fault she wasn’t ancient yet. "

Awesome

Great shots!
Metropolis Kid chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Fantastic! Alucard, Integra and even the few Walter bits were perfectly in character. You did an excellent job of conveying the 'burden of leadership' that Integra is under. As always, the hints of AxI were nicely done, and some parts even managed to be funny. "you took out your aggressions on everyone and everything today, even the carrots."

Really, this was a great chapter. I look forward to more.

Nightsmoke chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
I love the character you write in; please continue these! Awesome job ]
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Also incredible, a real inside look at their relationship. Subtle AxI is rarely portrayed as well as this. Good work!
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was really really good.
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Very good fic. I'm suddenly craving a root beer float _. I like how you so smoothly suggested AxI without breaking the rythym and reason of the story. Keep this up, it's really great.