Reviews for Wishful Dreaming
Binka chapter 1 . 4/13
This was weird byt I really enjoyed it.
It'd be kind of cool if vampires did revert to their human appearance in the sunlight, maybe yo could write a story including that? And does Edwards foot actually disappear when he takes off his shoe? That'd really upset Alice, it'd make shopping kind of redundant. Or is it only in sunlight that happens? Maybe it's like lego then? Eww, forget that one. You know what would be good, if it was like the invisible man, I'm not sure what would happen to Edwards face in that instance though, it'd be odd to have the Cullen's faces floating around Forks. Think what mischief they could get up to if they could become invisible, Emmett would love it!
You know, I think I've eaten too many sweets and am lacking sleep, sorry if none of this makes sense.
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i'll give you a 110 for this it was amazing

loved it
Irisgurl1234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I loved the creativity! You put alot of detail and it was fluffy in a good way. I actually love fluff in stories, and drama. I promised I'd review so here it is your offical A from me! Your a good writer I enjoyed it, hope you'll review my stories too.

Thanks,

Iris.
Mar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It's good.

The dream's really clear. It's just a bit confusing about why Edward looks human instead of vampirish. Or maybe I was just tired and missed it.