Reviews for The Avatar and the Emblem
JUSTINLAWSON14 chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
They're right. You should get to do Chapters 8 & 9. They're dying to see what will happen next?
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Whoa, it's been a long time, hasn't it? I hope you update again soon.
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Could you change the layout of this chapter please? I am interested, but its hard to read.
Dream Dragoness chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
YAY! You have returned! Another incredible chapter. I can't wait until Aang meets Reyson.
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
If you read this, bring this st
Ory back to life. Please.
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
This story is awesome! Adding Path of Radiance with the Avatar is a great combination and makes the story much more interesting! I really hope you update soon!
RWB chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This seems like a promising fic, but the paragraphs makes it really hard to read. Mind having me as an editor?
J.T chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Please continue. This is a very good story.
That Guy chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
That was a pretty funny chapter. I'm glad to see that you updated so soon. I really liked the comparison between Mei and Soren. You should consider writing a scene with them. Or if you wanted to do something REALLY funny, you could write a scene with Soren and Ty Lee! How long do you think he could tolerate her?

Anyways, good chapter and please update again soon!
Dream Dragoness chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Yay! You updated! *glomps* ! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
That guy chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
I really like the story. Please update again soon! I don't want to have to wait a year for the next chapter.
Dream Dragoness chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Yay! You're back. Awsome whith this scene. And Sokka's reaction to Sanaki's identity. Priceless! Hope you update again soon. :)
Leafygirl2130 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this story! Could you please make more chapters!
Sumomo41 chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I loved this so much! I love both series to death and this was definitely interesting and well-written. Their interaction were in character, and I'm very interestend in the relationship among Aang and the mercenaries. Too bad it stopped when the story was getting better! I hope you'll update soon! :)
ElementalGal chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
this is a GREAT story! i loved how you made it on the oppossite sides of the world! I hope you make more, i'd read it FOR SURE! You've portrayed the characters very well, very close to their real personalities. I hope you continue it :)