Reviews for Puppet Master Naruto
ChakraTank35 chapter 18 . 3/9
Why hasn't you updated in the past 6 years?
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 2/27
Damn. I can't believe an awesome story like this was abandoned. I really love the cold/sarcastic Naruto that you created. Not only is he a badass S ranked missing nin, but he's funny too. This was def one hell of a story, and I hope one day you will come back and finish it. Great job!
BrownEyesAngel chapter 18 . 2/12
Wonderful story, I hope that you will consider continuing it.
birdly chapter 18 . 1/20
Good story shame it has not been updated since 7 years ago
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 1/12
One of my favorite things about this story is Naruto having the First and Second Hokage along with the third kazekage. 3
Itharax chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Love this chapter! Its so funny during the fight. Laughed really hard at the part where all Naruto did was chewed on his Pocky stick. Loved that
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
afi123 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
This was enjoyable
Holop chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
Is this fic abondoned or is on a a really really really long hiatus. If it is abodoned can you say so we dont have to wzit any longer. I mean come on kts been six years
Geico Hwertas chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
PFFFFFFFFT! How can Orochimaru control Naruto?
Geico Hwertas chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I thought you modeled Naruto's pocky obsession on Itachi's fanfiction pocky madness.
Black wraith81 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
damn!that was a great fic.!..when can we expect the next review? oh and p.s: naruto's picture is superb,most fics would have made him a "chuck norris" if you know what I mean while others would have framed him as a walking alarmclock with a dense head...soo yea,great fic.!
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
The only problem with the training he is receiving it won't help him against powerhouses like Itachi or Madara because he still needs his Rasengan, and his trademark signature moves, and I want to see how Jiraiya reacts to Naruto being trained by Sasori.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
The only thing that worries me is that if Konoha finds out that Naruto is out in the open they will declare him a missing Nin, and hunt him down because as a Biju he is considered a weapon for the village, and he will not be let go by anybody.

I want to see whether he returns to Konoha or stays as a Rogue Ninja but if he wants to meet Anko he has to return to Konoha in some way or another.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
The story seems interesting but how come you don't like Hinata because it is probably the most popular pairing among the females of his own age, and I have no problems with Anko because she is rather hot, and she is about 6 years older than him in the original story.

I also like your assessment about Naruto's personality because he should be more somber but don't make him like a typical Uchiha because I hate that Clan, and I do bash Sasuke quite a bit. The only thing I want to know is whether he has a charming personality and he is friendly to others, and his special power to change people because he has the power to inspire people, and if his personality resembles Itachi too much he won't do change people because Itachi in a way messed up Sasuke because of what he did because Sasuke was messed up to begin with but the thing he did to him to gain power messed him up more than normal.