Reviews for Puppet Master Naruto
Tarrin chapter 18 . 11/22
All in all a great series to so far, love the Sweeney Todd reference, and realize its only been about eight years since the last chapter, which probably means you arent making another chapter, but it would be great if you did do this
Beheman chapter 5 . 11/10
The naruto uses Kami instead of god, it means the same thing but they call god Kami
wolves134 chapter 18 . 10/19
Will you be updating soon?
dead for life chapter 18 . 10/2
Noooo! Come back! I need more chapters! If you post again I'll review as soon as I'm done with the chapter! This is such an amazing puppet Naruto story!
Agito fangking wanijima chapter 18 . 9/26
Can't wait for more chapters
Hh chapter 15 . 8/14
Knew it
I don't believe that naruto will ever be able to beat itachi, because even with sage mode and kuramas chakra it took him and sasuke at full strength to kill Madara uchiha and Madara admitted himself that he didn't believe that he could defeat itachi, and what's with itachi not using his susanoo?
docscherer chapter 18 . 8/3
Please please update
Narutroll chapter 18 . 6/21
This is art hmm
SassySnowflake16 chapter 10 . 5/30
i swear to god im going to kill sakura
Sl4p chapter 18 . 5/14
I really, REALLY like the story! There was also no grammar problems what so ever, which, seeing that there are stories utilizing the language of a 3 years old, I really appreciate.
Since you already said that you'd reintroduce Hanabi next chapter, I'll take a wild guess and say that, with Haku specializing in cell regeneration, the poor little Hyuuga will get a new arm. Am I guessing right?
NonSolus chapter 18 . 4/21
Puppeteers are awesome... who knew?
I like it.
Favved and followed
NinaSenjuUchihaNara chapter 3 . 4/9
p
bobbyh34 chapter 18 . 4/5
Will there be another chapter coming out
Reploid Avenger chapter 18 . 3/18
Shame this story was never continued. It was very good, and I liked the idea of Naruto as a puppet master having something of a personality similar to Itachi or is it Sasori? I know he has Itachi's love of Pocky, and he's a puppet master like Sasori. I also like how Karin is Naruto's sister. I know you adopted this story from the original author, who no longer exists on , though I wish you could have continued it, would have liked to have seen Naruto encounter Tobi during the 4th great Shinobi War.