Reviews for Heartache
omgromance chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love Alice and i loved this look into her head!
sniperocker123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It was absolutely amazing and I can just picture Alice doing something like this, y'know. It's great and I love it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
awseome story
willa chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
y is bella white anyway i mean im not races but the story wud be 10x better if she were black (no prejudices here)
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
:'(
Nara Vine chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like it! Maybe you should write more in this series...

Perhaps more about Alice and her friendship with Bella.

Your style is really good too. :)
Spazzy Princess chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Well-written and it really sums up Alice's feelings.
little-nessieC chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I always wondered what the rest of the Cullens were upto during Bella's pregnancy.
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Great concept. I never even thought about what Alice might have been going through.

Wonderfully written. Thank you
RavenEnna chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yeah, it sucked that there was barely any Alice in BD.
Brokenharted chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
i think you captured her perfectly, this is exactly how i imagine they would be...
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I also could have used a lot more Alice around during Bella's pregnancy. Thanks for this glimpse, even though brief, into what she was going through!
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
poor alice, is she really that bad in bd?
twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Thank you so much for posting this. The thing I really dislike about Smeyer is she hardly ever creates her characters 3-dimentional, and Alice/Jasper were pracitcally the only ones with some depth... and I love them dearly.

In BD, one of the things I hated (out of MANY) was that Alice came off slightly villainess... which is completely uncharacteristic of the perky little pixie. So thank you for writing something so wonderful. This is almost EXACTLY how I pictured Alice's days... and I knew everyone was feeling sorry for Bella (I wasn't, I absolutely HATED her in BD) but I felt most sympathy for Alice, with her hopeless head aches. In fact, the only thing I actually slightly enjoyed in BD was Jacob and Alice's little friendship. That was cute :)
BellaBaby2813 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw! poor alice! shes not the hapy go lucky perfect cheerleader of a vampire we've all grown to love!