Reviews for Time: Weeks
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
So many cute, fluffy things here. Its great that Raoul questions how "easy" he is with the first rose, and that Erik finally flashes a smile without malice or mockery and Raoul thinks it's disturbing. I love the idea of Raoul's secret hiding place under the stairs...does Erik ever find out what is in there? I picture a sweet moment there.

Raoul playing "hard to get" is nice in this series, his questions and angst are fairly mild, and I love that he spends so much time smiling and grinning to himself when he knows Erik can't see him. The entire pursuit is endearing and a joy to read.

I know Erik loses his patience a little here and there and continues to step things up, but ultimately he shows a lot of patience waiting for his ultimate goal. One of my favorite lines is "He did not want anything less than everything." I thought that was a perfect way to sum up Erik's approach, which showed a lot of restraint for someone who usually has close to none.
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Courting - Aiyaa, this is sweeter than sugar chocolate waffles, cuter than baby pandas, and fluffier than sheep o The part of me that loves romance is greedily soaking it all up; I think I might suffocate from giggling too much. I'm all lightheaded and giddy now; it's really a delightful feeling after all of the angst. All of this floatiness is, of course, once again attributed to your remarkable attention to the little details that just pile up into a landslide of wonderfulness. The roses, the notes attached to the roses and hidden in random places ("Yours completely" - squee!), the lullabies, and (I'm jumping) /their/ song. Ara, you're a genius at writing both fluff and angst; your talents are really too amazing. I think you're going to make my heart explode from too much E/R love.

"A different message for every morning, but Erik could be so random sometimes..." _).

(Un)healthy Obsession - Ne, Erik composing songs for his beloved isn't something I see very often... scratch that, I've /never/ seen it, and that strikes me as odd because it's so utterly /Erik/. He practically lives and breathes music, but nobody has bothered to have him compose before. But you did, astoundingly brilliant person, and I can't thank you enough for that.

Oh, and badTouch!Erik. Awesome :D My inner pervert is giggling along with the part of me that loves fluff.

Madame Giry is such a buzz kill tho, ne?

Admissions - Aw happy ending o My heart is sighing gleefully. Thank you very much :)

Misc: "The Unspoken Words", except elaborated, right? *brick'd* I'm a bloody cheater
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Ha ha! It's about time. Poor Raoul was just fooling himself with hiding things.
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
woop woop. one more... this one will probly be interesting... :)

lol Raoul hard to get :) lol, the flowers... i wonder what Erik will do when he sees the little room :)

grimmylikesazrael chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
you did brilliantly in this chapter. really loved it. :)
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
aw! although Erik was getting a little creepy obsessive. Anyway this had to be one of my favorite installments thus far. Poor Raoul, getting molested at every turn! As expected it was wonderful!

Fly
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
(happy sigh) Don't worry about anything, Lucifer, it's loverly... You're such a wonderful writer, I just love your stuff! And this is so good and happiness-making and delightfully fluffy! _! I know you thought there wasn't enough action in it, but I think that enforced the tension between our two favorite stubborn boys. ;)! Love it!

Trickster (devoted fan)
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh, meiner scharmant Lucifer, but that's what makes it so wonderful! (no, btw, I'm not trying to use French - I don't know much French, mostly just some random words and 'I don't understand French' in French. I'm using German. Probably spelling it wrong, but I haven't had a class for the past four years, so I figure I've got dome wiggle room) Erik's pursuit of Raoul's affections is decadently delightful - I especially love the P.S. on the note that came with the roomful of roses - it made me laugh out loud; several sections of this chapter did that, actually. (hugs Lucifer happily) It's a wonderful start to the fic, and I look forward to reading more of it tomorrow. As it is, the hour grows late and I must to bed. No roses, but I have got my PotO soundtrack if sleep gets difficult - Music of the Night truely is the most wonderful lullaby... ;)!

Your faithful fan and reader,

Tie-dyed Trickster
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
lol, the joys of their courting! It must have been such an effort for Erik! :)
courageouscoward chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Aw, Erik's so sweet. I wish someone would court me like that! lol

There's another installment? *sque!* 3 Can't wait.
Silverwind Fara chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Thanks again for a great story, I loved the third chapter it was really sweet.
Akaiba chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
WHOT! FINALLY! Raoul, you take a bloody long time to admit ANYTHING even to yourself!

Awesome job, I really enjoyed reading it. I'm enjoying it more and more as the story goes on, its really intersting to see whats going to happen next. Really good work, can't wait for more!

A x
lildevil425 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
oh dear gods, you actually made me squeal like a fan-girl. the rose-filled room was what got to me. it was so romantic! and you used parts of 'The Unspoken Words' in this didn't you? i remember the daily bouquets of roses and the cute/sweet notes attached. will there be another installment or is this the end? keep up the great work!
xdark.flowerx chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
aww this chapter is sweet at the end
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I laughed/giggled so freaking hard this chapter

-fans self-

Oh God

I think Raoul over thinks things lol

I also think Eirk is trying to win Raoul over like a 100x harder then he had Christine

It's so funny that Raoul is falling

He's like NO I don't want to!

Mauhahah