Reviews for wine stains
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow! I'd love to see everyone else's reaction!
Orianna de la Rose chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Aww! Sad... :'(
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Leah always goes through the roughest things doesn't she? I really feel for her but she always manages to get through them, in her own way of course. I feel really bad for Seth though, he'll be crushed when he finds out.
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I'm not used to it

but hell

you pulled it off great :D
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I so totally love this. You have some fantastic lines in here that just blew me away-

"When he starts pissing on stuff, Jacob tells her, he's out of the pack." (lol)

"The glass is never half empty, but maybe it should be, he wouldn't spill it so much, then."

"And come on, she's the only female werewolf. How cool is that?"

I'm gonna stop, because I'd end up copy-pasting like 3/4 of the story in here. I'm hoping you'll do some more, but I can see that as a natural break too. Thanks for writing this!
CoolCat98 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great story!
okaycomputer chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
so honestly, i skipped over this like a billion times when i was browsing through Leah fics, because urghud Leah and Seth? gave me the heebie jeebies and kind of made me want to vomit a little.

but i finally caved and read it, and this is a REALLY good fic. very raw and emotional, and i almost want to read more. but at the same time i still kind of want to vomit a little.
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Umm...wow...ok so incest much? umm it was ok? well except what she did
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I feel dirty for saying this, but I really really liked the Seth/Leah. You really pulled it off. Awesome job! :D
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i think its definetly worth more then a one-shot. if you make more chapters you could show her running off, jacob following her and then when he gets her to return...(okay im saying this JUST because incest is normally a no-no, slash is too with some people) Seth could be with embry and Leah and jacob could be together.

just an idea, you dont have to use it, you dont even have to use ALL OF IT. just take pieces for whaever reason if you want...just please write another chapter!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was really good! I'm not a Leah/Seth fan, but you did amazing with it.
Kai Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
-quivers slightly- Wow, and I mean wow. This is an amazing oneshot. I absolutely love the emotion it puts though. Great, great job. I'm definately fave'ing this.

Love, Kai.