Reviews for Prayer Of A Winged Mutant
Marlene chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Good work. I really enjoyed this one-shot and how you portrayed Fang. Really nice take on the church scene.. Very cool to hear what Fang was praying for, since he was all slient in TAE during that bit. (It's actually one of my favourite scenes ever. I don't know why. I just think it's nice to hear the Flock with ther dreams if you kinda get what I'm saying. Hehe.) Thanks for the great read.
The Mutant Jinx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Good. I just recently finished MAX. This is really good.

Melori
2LayZ2Login chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
best pov of fang i've ever read. well done gr8 fic.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Holy fabulous Fang, Batman! Awe, that was so cute, it made me tear up...again. I'm obviously very emptional!

So, I went over to your account to respond to your review reply, and then I saw in the little list fanfiction does of all the fandoms you've written for that you wrote for Maximum Ride! And I was like, I love that book series! Well, loved. The fourth book totally blew, but whatever.

I loved it so much! You write Fang wonderfully. You would definetly thrive in the Maximum Ride fandom, 'cause you're so quirky, and the diction of the novels is quirky, and it would just work fabulously! I would absolutely love to read more from you with this fandom! Like maybe when they're up on the roof, and Max falls because of her headaches and Fang is all cutie pie and helps her. I love that scene.

I loved it! You get a big gold star! -yay-

-Maggie

-giggles- I didn't spell check this one either
crazy person alert chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
really good!1 )
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow. This is fantastic.

I loved that part of the book.

You capture Fang so well, and you are refreshingly realistic.

Plus you only had one, maybe two mistakes.

This is most definitely going on my Favorites.

Seriously, this is one of the best one-shots I've ever encountered. Great Job, and keep writing. :)

-Skye
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love, love, love it! Well, I'm a Christian, and chapter 98 was by far my favorite chapter. I loved all the kids prayers, and how they just seemed at peace in the church even though they had no real understanding about God. I was begging to wonder why no one had written about this chapter.

I like to think that it's God talking to Max. My reasons for thinking this is that the Voice is capitalized, he says that he loves Max more than anyone else, he guides her to all the places she needs to go and provides for her, (i.e. The Institute and the Card)and that he doesn't tell her straight out what she needs-excuse me-wants to know. God only gives us what we can handle when we can handle it, and if you notice in the Bible he asks a lot of rhetorical questions. Also the bit about doing the right thing and not being right-also in the form of a question.

Well, other than that the only thing is that the Kiss occured after that chapter, but no big. Keep up the good work.
aceflygirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
What do you think? Good, bad? First MR fic. :)

- Raven x

great. really really great
mickeymac chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
that was great!b loved it !

santy paws
kashiena chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this is really good. :)
Shatchi chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was really good. It was well written and you captured Fang's personality well, I think. Congrats. Write more stories please, it's always really cool when it's someone's first story and a)they don't tell you until the end, that always was a downer for me. And b)they can actually write grammatically, and in character and NOT STUPID. Thank you.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Glad to see you're getting a bit more active again. Yes, I had no idea what was going on but I still managed to enjoy it. Maybe I should read the book(s)? sometime. I know you've already told me to.

I thought it was cute. Very cute. Their prayers seemed to give an insight into their minds. Cool bit about the School.

Keep it up.