Reviews for Little Pink Envelope
WildChild1954 chapter 3 . 9/16/2021
Thank you for NOT using Renesmee! I just love someone besides me who detests that name. Had to be the stupidest thing ever done to a poor innocent baby! Story is going great so far but I have a feeling Edward is just around the corner!
Elle Whitecap chapter 15 . 10/31/2020
This story was just... not good. At all. You don’t finish medical school in 5 years. Bella is a liar. None of these people have any depth, it’s like “oh you lied to me? Ok all is forgiven” just absolute nonsense. And how all these people from forks ended up in Gainesville is just stupid and unbelievable. Also the premise is trash.
Elle Whitecap chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
Was this written by a teenager?
Elle Whitecap chapter 7 . 10/31/2020
He’s already buying her jewelry and saying I love you? Giant eye roll. She’s a liar
Elle Whitecap chapter 5 . 10/31/2020
I’m not sure how she can lie to his face. This story makes no sense.
Liz 1974 chapter 5 . 9/2/2020
Edward's Catching On lol
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
RoseArcadia chapter 11 . 1/20/2020
I used to see this story posted around, but just recently I decided to read it and I really enjoyed the story! However, I'm deciding to stop on this chapter. I like to think that eventually they worked out a great custody agreement, and then maybe someday he could forgive Bella for being so incredibly selfish and possibly be friends with her. I'm afraid if I keep reading, they'll get back together, and I'll lose a ton of respect for Edward.
marigold123 chapter 14 . 1/13/2020
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
ClaceLover08 chapter 14 . 12/2/2019
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together & i am happy that Bella & Edward have A Beautiful Baby Girl
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 10/16/2019
Awwwww. I am glad they patched things up.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 10/16/2019
I expected him to leave. He needs to wrap his head around this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 10/16/2019
The longer Bella waits to tell Edward about their daughter, the worse it will be.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 10/16/2019
Awwww , A sweet baby with Edwards eyes.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 10/16/2019
I like this story. I think Bella will be a great mom. But Edward needs to know.
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »