Reviews for Little Pink Envelope
xxbella-edwardxx chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
made me cry LOTS of times. i looooved it!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Was she already planning on moving? She was, right? I think this chapter was awesome and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
hey i know you are like what is with these cliffhangers and you probably want to kill me but actually i really like them usually really good writers use them and your cliffys are dumb their really good and btw i love the story :)
csp4 chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Great story! Thanks
csp4 chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
Talk about bad luck! She has had sex only 2 times, 6 years apart, & gets PG both times. What ever happened to practicing?
csp4 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
E's probably not going to be too happy when he finds out Lexie is his child & no one ever told him. Oh well! Don't really know, but if this had happened to me, I may have done the same thing as Bella. Altho, I probably would have told him years later. Good or bad, a person should know who their birthparents are. And yes, I was adopted.
csp4 chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
You have done a wonderful job of describing a god-like creature named Edward. I can actually visualize him as the unbelievable thing he is suppose to be!
csp4 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Of course, Bella would never have an abortion or give the baby away. It would have to be a very very very OOC story for that! I'm putting this down is writing now just to see if I'm correct later - I think Rose is Jasper's sister. This story is interesting me. 2nd chapter & I can't wait to see how it ends! Thanks
Miss.CaitlinSophie chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
:'( Tearr Awwwwww poor bellsie! :(
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
Loved it Loved it Loved it

Great work

Now I am off to find the sequel lol
Twiheart1901 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
loved it
Amelia Bedelia chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
Holy CRAP! She has sex twice in her life with the same guy and BOTH times gets pregnant? Edward has, like... sperm of steel or something!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Dun dun dun...

Amelia Bedelia chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
YES! Soon is GOOD!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
Oh, so awkward for Bella! Love it! :D Can't wait until everything becomes unraveled!

2,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »