Reviews for Little Pink Envelope
ol2bob chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm excited about this story! Sounds promising.. I don't mind the overused plotline.. I just mind it when people writign this plot usually make Edward so OOC
AllyR chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Sad! But very interesting and well written (of course). I must say I'm jealous that Bella didn't even get yelled at for having a one night stand. My parents would kill me. Is it strange to be jealous of a fictional character, though? lol Anyways, I'm excited for yet another wonderful story from you and can't wait to see what's going to happen. Please update soon!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter cant wait for more
Slide.Tackled chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I usualy stay away from stories where bella gets pregnant, but i've enjoyed your other stories so I'm sticking to this one! Can't wait!
carolina 81 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I LIKE, I WONDER IF WHEN SHE FINDS OUT SHE'S PREGGO,, WILL SHE CALL ALICE, WILL SHE MOVE BACK, WILL SHE BUMP IN TO EDWARD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA? LOTS OF QUESTIONS CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE..YOU'R LAST STORY WAS AWSOME SO I KNOW I WILL LIKE THIS ONE...
no . just no chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i love this already. totally orginal. great great GREAT! update. haha that rhymed!
bloodsucker13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
hm, i like it so far...
yahtzeegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I REALLY love this story because I like how you write and present things. I do think that the story would be better if you showed Bella getting the news but then jumped ahead a bit in time so it doesn't take a while until Edward comes back into the story! But other than that I LOVE it a lot!
simkid chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
haha scaring poor alice for life (grab a hockey stick)- oh we promised it would live
Angelius Cullen chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OMG this is some of the best stuff I’ve read in a while plz you gotta update asap. I’m serious this is just awesome. Feel free to check out my fics anyone you want but please drop something for me so I can improve my skills and hopefully be as good as you are.

And plz review my stories The Fourth Son and Blood Ties Those are my current ones and i would really appreciate it

THANX

L8R DAYZ
Broken Hearted Little Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OMC! that was awsome and i would totally love you if you would write the next chapter soon!
twilight shoes chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This sounds like it's going to be a good story!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. 8)
reader101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i can't wait to read more.
xemjayx chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
ah amazing! totally and absolutely amazing!
flormi chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i really like the start of your new story!

cant wait for morw chapters!

2,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »