Reviews for Little Pink Envelope
HelloBatty chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
great start

update asap
MakeMeAWhitlock95 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw Bella is leaving... poor Edward... good thing they will meet later in life! :D... i don't know if ur planning to or not but it would be cool if u did an EdwardsPOV... i'd like to know how he felt when he woke up... and if not... that's ok :)
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm hooked. Have a great time on your trip and I can't wait til your back for the next chapter.
BellaChristopher chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is so amazing! I can't wait for more!

~BellaChristopher
AccidentalLove chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh. Now we get the hot and sexy stuff huh?

I'm was kind of shocked, cuz I was used to the sweet fluff in your other stories.

But anyway, I like it so far. :D

Be sure to update when you get back! (:

-vickyy.
year1989rocks chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
interessting beginning, i'm liking it so far. Please update soon!
Edwards1luv chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this was a great chapter...i love alice when she found out about bella and edward (:

very cute so far, update soon! :D
ol2bob chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm excited about this story! Sounds promising.. I don't mind the overused plotline.. I just mind it when people writign this plot usually make Edward so OOC
AllyR chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Sad! But very interesting and well written (of course). I must say I'm jealous that Bella didn't even get yelled at for having a one night stand. My parents would kill me. Is it strange to be jealous of a fictional character, though? lol Anyways, I'm excited for yet another wonderful story from you and can't wait to see what's going to happen. Please update soon!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter cant wait for more
Slide.Tackled chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I usualy stay away from stories where bella gets pregnant, but i've enjoyed your other stories so I'm sticking to this one! Can't wait!
carolina 81 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I LIKE, I WONDER IF WHEN SHE FINDS OUT SHE'S PREGGO,, WILL SHE CALL ALICE, WILL SHE MOVE BACK, WILL SHE BUMP IN TO EDWARD AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA? LOTS OF QUESTIONS CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE..YOU'R LAST STORY WAS AWSOME SO I KNOW I WILL LIKE THIS ONE...
no . just no chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i love this already. totally orginal. great great GREAT! update. haha that rhymed!
bloodsucker13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
hm, i like it so far...
yahtzeegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I REALLY love this story because I like how you write and present things. I do think that the story would be better if you showed Bella getting the news but then jumped ahead a bit in time so it doesn't take a while until Edward comes back into the story! But other than that I LOVE it a lot!
2,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 .. Last Next »