Reviews for Little Pink Envelope
TroublMaakr chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
love it!
sugarhigh123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
real quick question- is edward a "player"? does he have a lot of one night stands or whatever?
Blue eyed vampwolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It's to bad she didn't give him her name.
lildv274 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
it sounds like a really good story so far! I'm excited! Are you planning on doing a Edward POV of the first chapter? Well, Im excited for you to update... have fun on your trip!
a-pixie-with-attitude chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
cant wait
HelloBatty chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
great start

update asap
MakeMeAWhitlock95 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw Bella is leaving... poor Edward... good thing they will meet later in life! :D... i don't know if ur planning to or not but it would be cool if u did an EdwardsPOV... i'd like to know how he felt when he woke up... and if not... that's ok :)
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm hooked. Have a great time on your trip and I can't wait til your back for the next chapter.
BellaChristopher chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is so amazing! I can't wait for more!

~BellaChristopher
AccidentalLove chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh. Now we get the hot and sexy stuff huh?

I'm was kind of shocked, cuz I was used to the sweet fluff in your other stories.

But anyway, I like it so far. :D

Be sure to update when you get back! (:

-vickyy.
year1989rocks chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
interessting beginning, i'm liking it so far. Please update soon!
Edwards1luv chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this was a great chapter...i love alice when she found out about bella and edward (:

very cute so far, update soon! :D
ol2bob chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm excited about this story! Sounds promising.. I don't mind the overused plotline.. I just mind it when people writign this plot usually make Edward so OOC
AllyR chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Sad! But very interesting and well written (of course). I must say I'm jealous that Bella didn't even get yelled at for having a one night stand. My parents would kill me. Is it strange to be jealous of a fictional character, though? lol Anyways, I'm excited for yet another wonderful story from you and can't wait to see what's going to happen. Please update soon!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter cant wait for more
2,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 .. Last Next »