Reviews for Once a King
Wonderful, heartfelt. Thank you for that little ray of Narnian sunshine.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/29
That was entirely too short, but that's the only thing I can find fault with. That was a really great idea-if anyone would notice the difference in the Pevensie children after they'd come back from Narnia, it would be their parents. You wrote it really well, too-I could see the scene unfolding in front of me.
Great job!
Time of the Flame Heart chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Can you write another Narnia fanfic? This one was amazing!
MCH chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Interesting look at Peter after Narnia, and a chance to see Peter's father after he came back from WW2. For both men to remember and maybe start to come to terms with the effects of war on themselve

Good job Mr Pevensie didn't have to speak to Edmund that would trouble is soul, probably more than after he spoke to Peter.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Wow. Your descriptions are just...magnificent. Beautiful job!
Flameheart chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Can you make another Narnia Fanfic?...Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow! That was amazing! I love how you write such intimate moments between characters that deepen the way I think about them. Thank you for writing this.
Junzahkrii chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Very cool.
Samantha Andre chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
whoa! this is beautiful, i dont know why i never read this one! I never really stopped to realize how Peter must have felt after so many years of being King. You caught it perfectly. Good job!
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Healed535 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
That was really lovely.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Aw. This is so cute. I love it!
foureatoncake chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I had legit chills reading this story. This is such a good story that even had me speechless. You are such an amazing writer and this proves it! Keep writing and don't ever stop! :)
Lady Aramis chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Cool fic. Good job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi 02 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow...just wow. This is amazing! And really, Peter's years of experience as a king would leave his mark. One question: is this set before or after Prince Caspian? But yeah, this is amazing! Keep up the good work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »