Reviews for Akatsuki on vacation
banifi chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
*cries a little while smiling* that was awesome of you man! *hifives yumi* sleep in peace MJ will miss you hee on earth..*heavy sigh* anyway, putting th sad thoughts away, awesome story! ahah i hope that kakuzu really did buy them the right tckets and not the cheapest ones he coud find xD lol akatsuki mobile! captain planet xD classic man cla-ssic! oh and one thing..JASHIN-SAMA RULEZ! *hifives hidan while grinning sadistecly* "Total slaughter, total slaughter I shall leave not a single man alive... La de da de homicide, la de da de genocide... Tonight I shall bathe in an ocean of blood, let the killing spree begin..." kufufufu BLOOD BHAAHAHAHAH!
TobiGB chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
the story is really funny and the tribute to michael was amazeing you even put the lyrics in to as well.

Billie Jean

Thriller

Beat it

ABC

the way you make me feel

the man in the mirrior

were some of his best thinks for includeing him in your story my he rest in peace. T_T
AvaleeDarling chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
RIP MIKEY! that was great T_T
Canis Lupus6 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
XD This was totally awesome! When I heard that MJ and Billy Mays (However you spell his last name.) deid, I was like, O.o WTF! D: That's so bogus! I've never heard the song Thriller. XP I know, I'm lame. XD But still, this was really awesome! XD Please continue, Hawaii is Pwnsome!
Canis Lupus6 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I was just as excited when I went to Hawii! It's amazing there! I was obsesed with volcanoes back then. XP
Canis Lupus6 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I laughed when Pein didn't turn off the speaker! XD That is GREAT black mail!
sayjay1995 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
-sobs- I'm glad you did this. I'm not much of a fan, honestly, but I'm still saddened by his sudden death.

I was actually planning on writing a fanfic where Orochimaru wants to make a music video to MJ's songs and, well, since they sorta seem alike... yeah, sorry, that was random XD

Anyway, my only complaint is that I would very much like slightly longer chapters. You write such funny stuff, it seems a waste not to use up a lot of internet space! Lol, don't stop writing this fanfic or I just might have to use my karate skills -runs away only to come back dressed like a ninja- Lol, I'm only kidding (but seriously, don't stop)!
Litewarior chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
WAH!

*Sniff* Sorry, but I am so sad Michael Jackson is dead T_T

The Akatsuki like MJ, but hate Pedomaru. Aren't they the same person?
sayjay1995 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Oh my that was funny! I couldn't stop laughing! Hurry up and update!
Litewarior chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Pein isn't old! He's just age challenged! Thats all!
Litewarior chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
0.0 Pein likes Care Bears...

AUGH! HIS IMAGE IS RUINED FOREVER! WAHH! *anime tears*
Litewarior chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Heheh. I wonder what the Pepto Bismol would be for?

*Shudders* Horrible picture
Shinka-chan chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Every fic were that inclueds the words "Akatsuki" and "Vacation", isnt hard to imgaine what happens in. I can wait to know for what happens next!
wat no chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
OMG HAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE PEIN WOULD LAUGH AT SUCH A LAME JOKE! XDXD
Canis Lupus6 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I like your author notes! XD XD XD XD They're funny! You're like me! People don't even think that I'm thinking! My brain was liquified years ago!