Reviews for The Beauty Contest
Great fic.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter. I love that Rose didn't just sit there and stew in jealousy because the Doctor was looking at other women, but did something about it.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
LOL
anon chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Hey dead composer. I hope you've actually realized this is what fanfiction is for - pointless fluff and other stuff. It is fiction, you silly goose monkey. Just like the shows. ;D So grah.

By the way, you are an awesome writer. :) Keep it up.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Hehe, hormones. I liked this, very amusing. And the Slitheens were a twist. :) I'm sure many of us 10R-shippers would LOVE a sequel. Hehe.

-Dots
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
"Her or the Earth...and he chose her."

You've got the Doctor all wrong. He *always* looks at the bigger picture. If he ever becomes so attached to a female companion that he's willing to let the world burn in order to save her, then he's not the Doctor anymore. The fact that he saved Rose's life at the cost of letting the Dalek go free doesn't prove that he loves Rose any more than his other female companions. If you watch the classic series, you'll see him make the same sort of decision again and again. In "Arc of Infinity" he chose to save Tegan's life instead of stopping Omega, who had the power to destroy Earth. In "Timelash", he repeatedly backed off when the evil Borad threatened Peri's life. Those are only a few examples.

I know how badly you Rose/Doctor shippers want to convince yourself that the Doctor's love for his Rose is the most powerful force the universe has ever known, but it just ain't so.
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Wow. It's a fab idea. Well done! :D
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I'd love to see more to this story. I really like it.
xxAJL1990xx chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
There's NO such thing as writing too much in my opinion! hehe

...I think the more you write the better. lol :D

You should definitely write more on this story, at least one more long chapter, it's awesome!

I want you to do a detailed description of what happens next PLEASE!

P.S. It would be nice if you can make it at least a little bit smutty if you do another chapter (boost the rating to M)- or make it a very strong T. :D
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I wanna see what happens to them please keep going with this story
AnnaTW chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
this is soo good,

please do more :)

AnaTW x
Generated Anomoly chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
please write more...you cant just leave it as a one-shot. that would be awful! :D

Jenni
x-Kim0x chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Would be great to see more but this does work as a one shot if not. Very good; original idea.