Reviews for Superbia
JstDani chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
Ok... Well... OMG! I LOVED IT! i didnt wanna stop reading! My word girl you have some serious talent! I cant believe your only fifteen! Your writing is very advanced and very very very good! You should be proud!

I feel bad for mentioning this but the only critism i would make is that you have Bella and Jasper calling each other continuosly different things.. like love and darlin and beautiful.. I would say just pick one and stick with that.. But honestly that is the only thing i would change!

You have some real flare where it comes to this so dont let depleting reviews get you down babe! Have fun in your writing and do it for yourself! Though that bein said you deserve some high praise for these stories! I seriously can't get enough.. haha..

So once more, fantastic work! Am absolutly lovin the story! Keep up the good work! :D
twilight4u chapter 37 . 2/28/2010
great trilogy
XJuggaletteXTinyX chapter 37 . 2/6/2010
i love this fic

really hoping you continue :)
twilightsinger chapter 37 . 2/3/2010
I ADORE Superbia. Please, please don't stop writing after you've finished this and Coffee House!
shelbron chapter 36 . 1/30/2010
Jasper's proposal was beautiful. Great chapter :)
MsRween4 chapter 37 . 1/17/2010
brilliantly written.

all your stories r fantastic.

i mean, wow, your're really good.

update so0n

rween
SkyBones chapter 37 . 1/16/2010
aww... que cute i love it!

update son
fiberkitty chapter 37 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad to see you posted! *hugs*

Thanks for the update!
kitten007 chapter 37 . 1/14/2010
i seriously love alice and her over-exuberance at times. Especially in predicting/taking care of things, like planning an entire, huge wedding, getting B/E divorced without them knowing, etc.

love love love it.

not gonna lie, i'm a little sad to hear you're leaving writing, but I completely understand how hard it is to write when that part of you isn't there any more. And, i'm totally fail, but did you send me a document that I needed to Beta and haven't returned yet? if so, feel free to give me a kick in the rear. I'll find it and get it to you.

Hope all is well, or at least getting better for ya.

love, Shae
ecaniaga chapter 37 . 1/14/2010
Haha, yay! Marriage time, this will be fun!

Well, I can't say I'm not sad that these are your final writing endeavors, but I also see where you're coming from- I'm thinking of going the same way.

Anyhoo, this was lovely. I've really missed your writing. Hope to see more soon (?) haha!

x
twila01 chapter 36 . 1/13/2010
wow you are one of the most amasing authors
OzLilDevil chapter 36 . 1/9/2010
Hi, I've just finished reading all three in this series, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised when I noted your age in one of the A/N's. Job very well done! I wouldn't have guessed you were so young, although now it makes more sense that you weren't too comfortable in writing your own lemons. The story kept me captivated and I'm looking forward to its completion. Do you have plans to do so in the near future? I noticed there hasn't been an update in quite a while so I'm crossing fingers and toes that you do. Hope everything is ok. I've read a shitload of twilight fanfic, and I must say, this is one of the best Bella/Jasper stories I've come across. Dialogue was very believable.
deleted account tbh chapter 36 . 1/2/2010
This chapter was ADORABLE. 3

I hope you write more, I love the story so far. I find it odd, though, that Jasper suddenly developped a Texan accent when he's nervous... I didn't hear that mentioned in any of the other chapters.

Anyways, please update! I love it. :)
bamagal110 chapter 36 . 12/27/2009
I found your stories yesterday and I am now officially caught up. I love it, it has kept me guessing the whole time tho I mean I never could figure out what you had going on until the last min when you would reviel it, I love that that is the sign of a great auther you are not predictible and that is so good... I love all your charaters they are just great the way you are portraying them. I gotta kinow tho she is married to Edward how is she gonna marry Jasper...? Waiting on baited breath for an update...
loveofwrittenword chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
I just love the sweet moments between Bella and Jasper. I am also sad for Edward and Bella. Even though both of them are hurting and both have some blame in their relationship, it is still heartbreaking when a marriage ends. I do however, love Bella and Jasper together. I just love to read stories that center around their relationship!
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »