Reviews for Superbia
MissyAnn7448 chapter 37 . 5/4/2010
I just want to say that I love your stories! Amazing! I truly hope that you find the inspiration to finish this one in particular because I need to know what happens! I am excited for an update. You are an amazing writer and I look forward to more! Thanks in advance for the (hopeully soon) update! ~Misty~
loveforwild chapter 37 . 4/29/2010
I can't imagine why anyone would stop reading this story, it is really good! I can't believe how young you are to be writing such good fiction. You will take this talent far in your life. I really hope you finish the story.
loveforwild chapter 27 . 4/29/2010
I have read almost all 3 stories in 2 days! They are great, and I really love seeing how your writing style improves with every chapter! I suck at reviewing, but please don't stop writing, I really love your stories!
highpotion chapter 37 . 4/18/2010
I hope neither Bella or Jasper dies [
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 37 . 4/9/2010
hey :) i just finished reading all of the trilogy and they are REALLY good! i know its been a while since you last updated but i'll keep reading it no matter how long it takes to update. i wont give up on your story - its too good! so i'll see you next time :) :)
Lynsey chapter 37 . 4/5/2010
I absolutely love your story. Ive read them all in the space of a week. Ive been pretty absorb actually. My mother worries. Hehe(:

I cant wait for the rest of this. I was definitely sorry to hear you wont be writing anymore, but you didnt wonderfully on all of this. We are the same age, so its nice to hear that Im not the only fifteen year old with a really bad Jasper/Bella love thing going on!

-Lynsey
lisa0083 chapter 37 . 3/16/2010
I loved the first two stories. Can't wait til this is finished so I can read it as a whole! (btw I dont read until it is finished or I tend to get confused)
Julie222 chapter 37 . 3/6/2010
I hope you update soon! i read the whole trilogy in a few days...yup, i totally neglected doing my final...i just had to keep reading!

The story's getting interesting so plz continue!
JstDani chapter 37 . 3/4/2010
Ok... Well... OMG! I LOVED IT! i didnt wanna stop reading! My word girl you have some serious talent! I cant believe your only fifteen! Your writing is very advanced and very very very good! You should be proud!

I feel bad for mentioning this but the only critism i would make is that you have Bella and Jasper calling each other continuosly different things.. like love and darlin and beautiful.. I would say just pick one and stick with that.. But honestly that is the only thing i would change!

You have some real flare where it comes to this so dont let depleting reviews get you down babe! Have fun in your writing and do it for yourself! Though that bein said you deserve some high praise for these stories! I seriously can't get enough.. haha..

So once more, fantastic work! Am absolutly lovin the story! Keep up the good work! :D
twilight4u chapter 37 . 2/28/2010
great trilogy
XJuggaletteXTinyX chapter 37 . 2/6/2010
i love this fic

really hoping you continue :)
twilightsinger chapter 37 . 2/3/2010
I ADORE Superbia. Please, please don't stop writing after you've finished this and Coffee House!
shelbron chapter 36 . 1/30/2010
Jasper's proposal was beautiful. Great chapter :)
MsRween4 chapter 37 . 1/17/2010
brilliantly written.

all your stories r fantastic.

i mean, wow, your're really good.

update so0n~

rween
SkyBones chapter 37 . 1/16/2010
aww... que cute i love it!

update son