Reviews for Superbia
anon chapter 41 . 4/24/2012
I'm not sure that I have words to describe how much I love this series of fanfics. This chapter moved me more than the rest but I loved every minute of each one.

Thank you for writing such wonderful stories.
mynxi chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
Awww...twu wuv is what bwings us twogether twoday! *giggles*

xoxoxoxoxo

mynxi chapter 32 . 3/19/2012
*sniffs* awww

mynxi chapter 31 . 3/19/2012
Well he had a long story. To me it was a bit much but I know that's how things go. People want that kinda thing. LOL...I'm just not normal. I am curious as to who changed him. Didn't anyone notice him in an alley for 4 days or did she move him?

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 30 . 3/19/2012
Well Alice's story was interesting. Not what I expected at all. Good to know she wasn't crazy then was and now isn't :)

mynxi chapter 29 . 3/18/2012
Awww and poor Jasper can't even enjoy the fact that Bella hunted because he's yucky...why wouldn't he get better?

xoxoxox

mynxi chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
No I agree with Esme she's a terrible person. She never treated Bella nice because she was mad at her. She should say sorry. It's not Bella's fault Eddie is loopy.

xoxooxo

mynxi chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
She has many many powers and she watches as they fight letting her family restrain her? Sometimes I'll never understand. I'm sure she could have stopped it where she stood. Why didn't she?

Plus men are so stupid! It doesn't matter who wins the fight the girl still goes to whomever she wants.

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
Hahaha So I'm watching Tombstone and Wyatt Earp is yelling "I'll be there" for the show down and that's the name of this chapter as I click next. That was just funny!

As for the chapter, YEAH! Finally something that makes sense!

M

When did Alice get there?
mynxi chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
Awww *sighs* yeah, that's who I'd be if I was with Jasper too. I'm glad they got their moment. I know it can't last, but wish it could.

xoxoxoxxo

mynxi chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
Aww always so hard on herself. Stupid Girl still in there. Grrr.

xoxoxoxoo

mynxi chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Poor Jasper I worry about him. He needs an outlet and I'd like to volunteer :D

xoxooxo

m
mynxi chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Okay that's what I expected but when did she leave the house? I know Jasper was going hunting came back and said Eddie was here. Did I miss the part about her leaving the house and going to see Edward?

mynxi chapter 21 . 3/17/2012
And Jasper just watched all of this?

xoxoox

mynxi chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Well even I knew that was going to happen after all he said he'd back and what time than Vday? LOL Stupid girl

xoxoxoxxo