Reviews for Superbia
mynxi chapter 29 . 3/18/2012
Awww and poor Jasper can't even enjoy the fact that Bella hunted because he's yucky...why wouldn't he get better?

mynxi chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
No I agree with Esme she's a terrible person. She never treated Bella nice because she was mad at her. She should say sorry. It's not Bella's fault Eddie is loopy.

xoxooxo

mynxi chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
She has many many powers and she watches as they fight letting her family restrain her? Sometimes I'll never understand. I'm sure she could have stopped it where she stood. Why didn't she?

Plus men are so stupid! It doesn't matter who wins the fight the girl still goes to whomever she wants.

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
Hahaha So I'm watching Tombstone and Wyatt Earp is yelling "I'll be there" for the show down and that's the name of this chapter as I click next. That was just funny!

As for the chapter, YEAH! Finally something that makes sense!

M

When did Alice get there?
mynxi chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
Awww *sighs* yeah, that's who I'd be if I was with Jasper too. I'm glad they got their moment. I know it can't last, but wish it could.

xoxoxoxxo

mynxi chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
Aww always so hard on herself. Stupid Girl still in there. Grrr.

xoxoxoxoo

mynxi chapter 23 . 3/18/2012
Poor Jasper I worry about him. He needs an outlet and I'd like to volunteer :D

xoxooxo

m
mynxi chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
Okay that's what I expected but when did she leave the house? I know Jasper was going hunting came back and said Eddie was here. Did I miss the part about her leaving the house and going to see Edward?

mynxi chapter 21 . 3/17/2012
And Jasper just watched all of this?

xoxoox

mynxi chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Well even I knew that was going to happen after all he said he'd back and what time than Vday? LOL Stupid girl

xoxoxoxxo

mynxi chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Hmmm...pass

mynxi chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Awww how sweet! And no weirdo stalkers bothered them.

mynxi chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
Aww clubbing with the psycho bitch. Interesting. I like how she is sorta Bella again and not confident, etc.

mynxi chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Awww he killed for her. Poor silly girl. I can understand her dilemma but at the same time I agree with her thoughts, she was never a vegetarian before.

M

Tired of my prattle yet? LOL
mynxi chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Awww I want a happy Jasper bubble too. Can't blame a girl for trying.

962 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »