Reviews for Superbia
Fred's Hermione chapter 41 . 6/17/2012
i loved it i hope you make another one after this it would be amazing to see this continue and jasper and bella and everyone living as humans
Naomi chapter 41 . 6/11/2012
Oh my goodness, I've read all three deadly sins in the course of a day and they were ass kicking good! So glad there were two endings to this one - I kinda prefer the one where they both die actually, its what I'd expect to happen realistically (as much as you can with vampires). Anyways, they were superb!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/27/2012
I've read all three if these stories in one day, that's how addicting your writing was. I loved them all... well kinda. I'm a big Jaz/Bella shipper :)
anon chapter 41 . 4/24/2012
I'm not sure that I have words to describe how much I love this series of fanfics. This chapter moved me more than the rest but I loved every minute of each one.

Thank you for writing such wonderful stories.
mynxi chapter 33 . 3/19/2012
Awww...twu wuv is what bwings us twogether twoday! *giggles*

xoxoxoxoxo

mynxi chapter 32 . 3/19/2012
*sniffs* awww

mynxi chapter 31 . 3/19/2012
Well he had a long story. To me it was a bit much but I know that's how things go. People want that kinda thing. LOL...I'm just not normal. I am curious as to who changed him. Didn't anyone notice him in an alley for 4 days or did she move him?

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 30 . 3/19/2012
Well Alice's story was interesting. Not what I expected at all. Good to know she wasn't crazy then was and now isn't :)

mynxi chapter 29 . 3/18/2012
Awww and poor Jasper can't even enjoy the fact that Bella hunted because he's yucky...why wouldn't he get better?

xoxoxox

mynxi chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
No I agree with Esme she's a terrible person. She never treated Bella nice because she was mad at her. She should say sorry. It's not Bella's fault Eddie is loopy.

xoxooxo

mynxi chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
She has many many powers and she watches as they fight letting her family restrain her? Sometimes I'll never understand. I'm sure she could have stopped it where she stood. Why didn't she?

Plus men are so stupid! It doesn't matter who wins the fight the girl still goes to whomever she wants.

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 26 . 3/18/2012
Hahaha So I'm watching Tombstone and Wyatt Earp is yelling "I'll be there" for the show down and that's the name of this chapter as I click next. That was just funny!

As for the chapter, YEAH! Finally something that makes sense!

M

When did Alice get there?
mynxi chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
Awww *sighs* yeah, that's who I'd be if I was with Jasper too. I'm glad they got their moment. I know it can't last, but wish it could.

xoxoxoxxo

mynxi chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
Aww always so hard on herself. Stupid Girl still in there. Grrr.

xoxoxoxoo