Reviews for Superbia
mynxi chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Hmmm...pass

mynxi chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Awww how sweet! And no weirdo stalkers bothered them.

mynxi chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
Aww clubbing with the psycho bitch. Interesting. I like how she is sorta Bella again and not confident, etc.

mynxi chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Awww he killed for her. Poor silly girl. I can understand her dilemma but at the same time I agree with her thoughts, she was never a vegetarian before.

M

Tired of my prattle yet? LOL
mynxi chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Awww I want a happy Jasper bubble too. Can't blame a girl for trying.

mynxi chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Well honestly, she ridicules Edward and then she's upset he left? Stupid girl! But now she's okay because she's in Jasper's arms and the world is awesome! :) Romanians what Romanians? LOL

xoxoxxo

mynxi chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Well that was some show LOL. Nothing like the fun show with bro and sis earlier.

m
mynxi chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Ahhh... Well that was fun. I'm glad I just read all these stories otherwise, I'm sure I would have been more confused about who said what. But as luck has it, I'm not confused :D and apparently neither is Bella anymore. Such a brilliant smart child LOL

mynxi chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
poor bella, this is a case of be careful what you wish for LOL

mynxi chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Awww and guys like to see girls in "their" shirts not their brother's shirts lol...but yeah..I'd rather wear Jasper's too. :D

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Aww bro/sis bonding time. LOL.

m
mynxi chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Well that didn't seem to get very far but the biggest news is Jasper isn't just going to sit on the sidelines anymore from the sound of it.

mynxi chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Surprising that Bella would be scared of someone with as many powers as she has.

mynxi chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Crazy Alice is awesome! You did a great job! Hmmm Eddie is the one she'll hurt the most. Not that that is news, in reality Bella is a bit dense if she hasn't figured some of this stuff out on her own by now.

mynxi chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I don't think Eddie really trusts her, back to stupid stupid girl! He wants the fairy tale he made impossible to have because of his deceit. Either way, poor Jasper. I'm glad she visited him.

967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »