Reviews for Superbia
mynxi chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Well honestly, she ridicules Edward and then she's upset he left? Stupid girl! But now she's okay because she's in Jasper's arms and the world is awesome! :) Romanians what Romanians? LOL

xoxoxxo

mynxi chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Well that was some show LOL. Nothing like the fun show with bro and sis earlier.

m
mynxi chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Ahhh... Well that was fun. I'm glad I just read all these stories otherwise, I'm sure I would have been more confused about who said what. But as luck has it, I'm not confused :D and apparently neither is Bella anymore. Such a brilliant smart child LOL

mynxi chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
poor bella, this is a case of be careful what you wish for LOL

mynxi chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Awww and guys like to see girls in "their" shirts not their brother's shirts lol...but yeah..I'd rather wear Jasper's too. :D

xoxoxoxox

mynxi chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Aww bro/sis bonding time. LOL.

m
mynxi chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Well that didn't seem to get very far but the biggest news is Jasper isn't just going to sit on the sidelines anymore from the sound of it.

xoxoxox

mynxi chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Surprising that Bella would be scared of someone with as many powers as she has.

mynxi chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Crazy Alice is awesome! You did a great job! Hmmm Eddie is the one she'll hurt the most. Not that that is news, in reality Bella is a bit dense if she hasn't figured some of this stuff out on her own by now.

mynxi chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I don't think Eddie really trusts her, back to stupid stupid girl! He wants the fairy tale he made impossible to have because of his deceit. Either way, poor Jasper. I'm glad she visited him.

mynxi chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I think I have read this :) Good news is, I don't remember it well so I get to experience it again :)

Bella gets a new power and it's gonna help? I hope! Poor Jasper, can I curl up in the corner with him and console him until Bella gets her head outta her ass?

mynxi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hmm not sure if I read this one or not. I guess we'll find out :)

Angel336 chapter 41 . 3/9/2012
I absolutely loves this story. I loved the second ending the most, and it made me happy for the entire Cullen family. Edwards demise was sad, but he had become different than the original character so it had to be done. You are very talented as a writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks again.
kitty23lv chapter 41 . 1/18/2012
I have to tell you, this story had its ups and downs in my eyes. i was angry at times, and then elated the next. i definitely felt heartbroken when i read the ending. All i could think was "it was all in vain!" but then you redeemed yourself with the alternate ending. it couldn't have ended more beautifully. thank you. thank you for sharing your ideas, you works of art with the rest of us on fanfiction. And please, write on. :)
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 11/22/2011