Reviews for Superbia
mom2four chapter 41 . 11/16/2011
I only found fan fiction this year. Your series was found only this week. You have a marvelous gift for writing. I sincerely hope that you continue to improve and enrich lives with your imagination. I don't know if you still read the reviews, and I rarely, rarely leave any. However, this is one of only a handful of stories that I have read-I am a voracious reader-that I will remember. I like the second ending; although the first ending is fitting. I can imagine Bella and Jasper meeting in heaven. Any way, thank you for entertaining me. Please continue to write; gifts should not be hidden. If you do wish to respond: .
Alli-bwahahaha chapter 41 . 10/23/2011
Loved it!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 40 . 10/14/2011
Oh yeah ... and umm ... wholly crap. :(
TwistedNeiviv chapter 41 . 10/14/2011
Well, that was quite the alternate ending! Never even imagined that! Great series. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Wholly intense!
Melissa chapter 41 . 8/18/2011
HOLY. FUCK.

Pardon the swearing, but OMMFG! I love you. Really I do. Your trilogy is possibly the BEST fanfic I've read-EVER.

The only thing I hate you for is the last chapter and the epilogue. But ONLY because you made me cry! You're The first person to make me cry in a book-and believe me, I've read a LOT of books.

I seriously think that you have a major talent for writing, and I definitely can't wait to read your other stories here!

I would like to apaologize for not reviewing sooner; but I was obssessed with your story(stories) and wanted-NEEDED-to finish them as soon as possible.

I think I mentioned this before, but I must say it again-I LOVE YOU. And I hate you. But mostly, I love you.

In a completely non-creepy way, of course.

Okay, so yeah. I'm gonna go reread your stories now xD

Please, PLEASE do not give up writing. I write too an it does get hard at some times, but when you're writing and you're on a roll...it's like a high, it really is. You're excited and jittery and nervous you've made a million errors and have to erase the whole thing :P but my point is, the writer's block and the hours spent sitting, uninspired, staring blankly at a computer/piece of paper is TOTALLY worth it. Plus, you kick ass. Literarily (is that a word? Oh well)

If you want to reply my email's .
P cause' I'm feeling crazy chapter 41 . 6/29/2011
OMG sorry, I came onto this review fully expecting to write full essays on how great your book was, how I loved it, and how you don't know what it means to me-and then realized you've probably heard it all before. *Sigh*

So, even if you get SICK of listening to people say it, (or actually, type it,)too bad, because your going through it again:

Thank you for writing this story, and continuing on, even when you didn't want to. (And THANK YOU for writing an alternate ending. I liked the second one better.) You have no idea what it means to me, or that how much hope it gave me when I was going through a rough time. (And sorry for the spelling mistakes, because I'm American.) It gave me newfound hope, and don't ever underestimate your stories-because of it, I'm now living happily again. Thank you.

Even though I know this is long past when you finished writing "Luxuria, Aratiria, and Superbia", I hope that you still read it. I'm too lazy to long in and let you know who I am-let's just make it an anonymous gift.

Thank you.

(I'm getting sentimental! Oh dear, let's not cry...)
Anonymous fan chapter 26 . 6/27/2011
I have an account, but I'm too lazy to log in and review. I just wanted to say I love your story, and I'm sneaking up in the middle of the night/early morning (3 o' clock) to read it. Even though the story's probably over and you don't check your account often, I just wanted to say something.

Thanks for writing a great story. I could never.

-Anonymous
Robin.D chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
good chapter :):D
breanna1027927 chapter 41 . 6/23/2011
Sewer now that was a way better ending. I love how Bella was able to give them all life. I really really loved it
breanna1027927 chapter 40 . 6/23/2011
I can't beloved you would end with some shot like this. Sorry. Anyway love the story
hdawn chapter 41 . 6/19/2011
I dont know if you still read your reviews, but here it goes. I am one of the readers that read and rarely reviews. I do with fanfic what I do with books. Read everything, and then say, yeah your story sucked or omg I loved it so much, I am recommending it. With that said, I love, that you were creative and resiliant enough to do a trilogy. While, yes, there were chapters here zand there that I personally didnt like, everything as a whole, was brilliant. I thought the same thing with the Twilight series. I thought New Moon sucked horribly, but also knew it was necessary as a whole. And lastly, I loved both endings. I will admit, while also noting Im pregnant, so my emotions are whacko, that I cried for both endings. Im astoundingly happy for Rosalie out of all of them. Odd. Alright, that is all.
whydoyouwanttoknowmyname chapter 41 . 6/17/2011
the first ending made more sense according to the build up you went and pulled a stephanie myer. They were both good chapters prefered the last one thgh
Jasperscutie16 chapter 41 . 6/10/2011
I just have to say, I have loved this series. It has been one of my favorites by far. This whole week my family has barely been able to drag me away from my computer because I've been sitting there reading your stories. I would have reviewed many of the chapters but I thought you might not like getting all of those at once. ) But I just wanted to say to you that I have truly enjoyed reading this. I have to admit, I got attached and I cried when I read your first ending. I couldn't believe they died! But I think you did a amazing job ending the series like that. It really showed how much they loved each other and Bella's devotion to Jasper. I really wish stories like this wouldn't have to end, even though they all must I guess.

But I was just wondering if you had any advice? I have ideas, I just don't have the courage to post them up and have people be able to tell me if they hate it. So far I haven't posted anything on the site, but I would really like to. You're an amazing writer and I was just wondering if you had any advice for a beginner like me. )

Thank you so much for reading this and providing amazing stories to read.
962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »