Reviews for Superbia
mynxi chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I think I have read this :) Good news is, I don't remember it well so I get to experience it again :)

Bella gets a new power and it's gonna help? I hope! Poor Jasper, can I curl up in the corner with him and console him until Bella gets her head outta her ass?

xoxoxoxo

M
mynxi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hmm not sure if I read this one or not. I guess we'll find out :)

xoxoxoxo

M
Angel336 chapter 41 . 3/9/2012
I absolutely loves this story. I loved the second ending the most, and it made me happy for the entire Cullen family. Edwards demise was sad, but he had become different than the original character so it had to be done. You are very talented as a writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks again.
kitty23lv chapter 41 . 1/18/2012
I have to tell you, this story had its ups and downs in my eyes. i was angry at times, and then elated the next. i definitely felt heartbroken when i read the ending. All i could think was "it was all in vain!" but then you redeemed yourself with the alternate ending. it couldn't have ended more beautifully. thank you. thank you for sharing your ideas, you works of art with the rest of us on fanfiction. And please, write on. :)
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
amazing
mom2four chapter 41 . 11/16/2011
I only found fan fiction this year. Your series was found only this week. You have a marvelous gift for writing. I sincerely hope that you continue to improve and enrich lives with your imagination. I don't know if you still read the reviews, and I rarely, rarely leave any. However, this is one of only a handful of stories that I have read-I am a voracious reader-that I will remember. I like the second ending; although the first ending is fitting. I can imagine Bella and Jasper meeting in heaven. Any way, thank you for entertaining me. Please continue to write; gifts should not be hidden. If you do wish to respond: .
Alli-bwahahaha chapter 41 . 10/23/2011
Loved it!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 40 . 10/14/2011
Oh yeah ... and umm ... wholly crap. :(
TwistedNeiviv chapter 41 . 10/14/2011
Well, that was quite the alternate ending! Never even imagined that! Great series. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Wholly intense!
Melissa chapter 41 . 8/18/2011
HOLY. FUCK.

Pardon the swearing, but OMMFG! I love you. Really I do. Your trilogy is possibly the BEST fanfic I've read-EVER.

The only thing I hate you for is the last chapter and the epilogue. But ONLY because you made me cry! You're The first person to make me cry in a book-and believe me, I've read a LOT of books.

I seriously think that you have a major talent for writing, and I definitely can't wait to read your other stories here!

I would like to apaologize for not reviewing sooner; but I was obssessed with your story(stories) and wanted-NEEDED-to finish them as soon as possible.

I think I mentioned this before, but I must say it again-I LOVE YOU. And I hate you. But mostly, I love you.

In a completely non-creepy way, of course.

Okay, so yeah. I'm gonna go reread your stories now xD

Please, PLEASE do not give up writing. I write too an it does get hard at some times, but when you're writing and you're on a roll...it's like a high, it really is. You're excited and jittery and nervous you've made a million errors and have to erase the whole thing :P but my point is, the writer's block and the hours spent sitting, uninspired, staring blankly at a computer/piece of paper is TOTALLY worth it. Plus, you kick ass. Literarily (is that a word? Oh well)

If you want to reply my email's .
P cause' I'm feeling crazy chapter 41 . 6/29/2011
OMG sorry, I came onto this review fully expecting to write full essays on how great your book was, how I loved it, and how you don't know what it means to me-and then realized you've probably heard it all before. *Sigh*

So, even if you get SICK of listening to people say it, (or actually, type it,)too bad, because your going through it again:

Thank you for writing this story, and continuing on, even when you didn't want to. (And THANK YOU for writing an alternate ending. I liked the second one better.) You have no idea what it means to me, or that how much hope it gave me when I was going through a rough time. (And sorry for the spelling mistakes, because I'm American.) It gave me newfound hope, and don't ever underestimate your stories-because of it, I'm now living happily again. Thank you.

Even though I know this is long past when you finished writing "Luxuria, Aratiria, and Superbia", I hope that you still read it. I'm too lazy to long in and let you know who I am-let's just make it an anonymous gift.

Thank you.

(I'm getting sentimental! Oh dear, let's not cry...)
Anonymous fan chapter 26 . 6/27/2011
I have an account, but I'm too lazy to log in and review. I just wanted to say I love your story, and I'm sneaking up in the middle of the night/early morning (3 o' clock) to read it. Even though the story's probably over and you don't check your account often, I just wanted to say something.

Thanks for writing a great story. I could never.

-Anonymous