Reviews for Superbia
morning-fight chapter 2 . 8/12/2008

im very scared.

-wah- jasper come save me!

Jasper: what is it, love?

Me: bella's turning into an evil dictator again!

Jasper: -sigh- Bella stop scaring the innocent humans...

Bella:-flips hair and rolls topaz eyes- Its not MY fault they're so ridiculously easy to frighten.

Me: -Sob!-

Jasper: Bella!

Bella: Whatever!

Me: -cries harder-

Jasper: -kisses me- its ok dear.

Me: -faints from love-

lol thanks for the chapter! please update soon.
gemin chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Yikes, are we going to see a war between this bitch Bella and actual Bella? Because I'd like to see that fight. So its been 40 years right? Didn't Aro promise Bella her memories back for joining the Volturi? I mean I imagine thats what this new power she's getting will give her, but that is a long time, or I guess not for the Volturi. This chapter was great, its sad, but great.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
ugh. I don't like this new Bella at all. Although, I see why she would turn out this way. I'm a huge Edward and Bella fan, but at this rate, he should just up and leave her. Poor Edward. And Alice. They were left broken.

Update soon!
crysta656 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Oh how wonderful! Please tell me this story is a happy ever after for Jasper! Anyway, great story and looking forward to reading more!
Tamza chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Rosalie is turning her into a bitch xD i like it it gives bella a edge its diffrent im glad u have hchanged her

no more woosie bella
Ava-Night chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
What a twisted messed up family they have become! To think, it could have been avoided if Edward had just been truthful with Bella instead of hiding what he thought she didn't need to know.

Looking forward to your next update. :)
Tamza chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
o thats realy pretty oh yeah btw xD after re reading ur 1st book inthis series i watched mourlin Rouge xD good movie 2 thank you for giving my my new drug since twilight xD
ecaniaga chapter 1 . 8/12/2008

Is that Edward? Oh I don't even care! I'm just so happy this story is finally here! Yayayayay!

Please update soonish! Your stories give me my high!

can tell this story will be good so I'm putting in my favs now lol! x x x
berrykool chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AH MAN! TALK ABOUT EXCITING! i cant wait to read what happens next! And i am possitive that this story is going to be as great as all your other ones so keep up the good work!
Black Cherry 420 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
oh i cant wait to read!
bakallone chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
YAY! I'm so happy this one's finally up! WOT!

4eversmile chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ah, please put up the real first chapter soon! The little tidbit won't hold me for long, I am /so/ excited for this story!
knblas chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nice preface! Can't wait for the continuing chapters!
reincarnatedcrazybutterfly chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I take it that from the header "Bella & Jasper" that she'll choose Jasper in the end? Hm...interesting.

Oscillation Avoider,

gemin chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
uh oh...can't wait for this story.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »