Reviews for Endgame Never Is
Clueless-Major chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Please oh please continue this! Not only is it Zutara, but it's the only fanfic I've read that realistically portrays the after effects of war on the fragile peace. Please continue this. You've managd to capture each characters personality and stayed true to the,.
Clueless-Major chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh Mai... I feel so much for, because I was once in her position. As a Zutarian, I've always believe that Zuko and Katara belong to each other, others be damned. But when you really look at it, Mai really loves (at e very least, cares) about Zuko, and I feel so bad that her heart will be broken. And I bet it would hurt twice as much for Mai than Katara to be heartbroken, because I bet it took her so much more to let herself be open for love.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really appreciate Toph here, she's e oly one willing to speak the truth, damn it's consequence. And I feel for both Aang's and Mai..
Aerawyn chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Sirus, you are an incredibly talented writer.

Your format in this piece is very interesting. I rarely see stories told well from multiple perspectives, but you have captured the characters' personalities and voices incredibly well. I only wish you hadn't stopped here.

If one more review will help you resume this piece, I hope that mine can help make that difference. I haven't read a fanfiction writer as talented as you in some time, and most of the Avatar fanfiction is unsatisfactory at the least.

Awaiting your return with hope,

Aerawyn
punnylove chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
I just finished reading this fic, and am torn between sadness and gladness. Sadness because you haven't updated this fic in two years and therefore probably won't resolve this cliffhanger, and gladness because it was just so well-done!

Thank you for writing, and hope you update.
punnylove chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
You wrote that you love reviews-so hope you enjoy this one!

This chapter-like all of your other writing-is amazingly fun-to-read. LOVED Mai's perspective on Katara, and hope you write more on that. All characters were extremely in-character and believable.

Please write more!
Katier123 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
You're so good at writing! I really enjoy reading these drabbles. Keep up the good work.
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Beautiful. And ouch.
rapink93 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
it's really good. i actually loved this chapter better than the first (although that was really good too)!
River Severn chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
M... it's so good!

Yeah, it's hard to write about characters you abhor. Can't make them OC, you know?

I love the story, can't wait for the new chapter even though it's like, been, almost a year (?) in updates.

River Severn
Melusine chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Your writing is just amazing! I've just read the seven chapters of your story and I Just fell in love with them.

Continue the great work!
Cantare chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Great angles in each of these. The underlying tension, pain, and denial are sharp in each one. Especially this one. I found Suki's POV to be very original and believable, and her fight with Mai was written perfectly. I loved the wordplay and all the pain Mai was feeling that Suki just couldn't see, and then in the end how it hinted that Suki has reason to be afraid of her own boyfriend's heart wandering.

Look forward to the next installment.
Shrilaraune chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
Oh. I'm glad to see some semblances of plot working their way into your story. Not that I don't enjoy drabbles, but this ceased to be a one-shot about...six chapters ago. I look forward to seeing what you cook up next.
Shrilaraune chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Loved this chapter too, though the whole betrothal thing with Aang has me in a cruel sort of hell.
Shrilaraune chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I have to say that I really enjoy your writing style. It's clean and no nonsense. I'll be looking forward to more of you stories. Bravo.