Reviews for Someone we love, someone we've lost
ally chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That wad cute
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Absolutely loved this. i really hoped that this was a multi-chapter fic.. awww; well done though!
idaydreamtoomuch chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
AHH! Love it! The ending is perfect! A short sweet one-liner to end the story! Could you write a sequel to this? Please? Pretty pretty Please? Like following immediately after Aang asks Toph to marry him. It might ruin the impact of this story but it would be nice to see everyone's reactions. :)
kthao625 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I liked everything about this fic! The ending was just perfect
iamawsome chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
you should write more
TaangForever.x chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
naw ] (Long comment... but I think I made my point)
W0LF B0Y chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I say make a sequal even if you butcher it it will be good practice and make us very happy
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is so cute! I demand a sequal! XD
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
i like it in the whole but i would have prefered it if toph would've ran away on her own, you know. not meeting the others but getting stronger and then during the raid aainst the fire nation she would help them out i a disguise, with nobody knowing who she is, and then she would dissapear afterwards and aang would go and look for her _ but our version is way awesome!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is interesting.

The ending made me crack a smile.

It's kind of sweet too.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aww, that's such a sweet story

I love how you had the gAang's story change so much just becasue Toph wasn't there, she is an important part of the group after all. The only part that didn't really seem to make as much sense was what provoked Sokka to decide to visit his father.

Most of the time, I would find Aang's sudden proposel kind of rushed, but it does make sense. After 4 years of thinking, that was what devloped his feelings for Toph. Absense does make the heart grow fonder.

I also liked how you made the marrying thing happen 4 years after. Besides the obvious reason of not being old enough, waiting four years before Aang would meet up with Toph again was understandable. Being 12/13 in the actual series, Aang is a bit stubborn about his feelings for Katara; so being older would help him understand love more.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Nessie's bff chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
some spellin mistakes but every make those! but overall i love it!
Super Secret Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was great. I can only imagine the strange looks he would be getting.
Demetria912 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww! I love it.
1GirlRevolution chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
If that happened, ugh. Aang and Toph? Ew, no. Just no. Toph is supposed to be with Sokka (even though that didn't happen either) :'(. But anyways, this was great! Good imagination. :)