Reviews for One Step to Fall
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I have the same problem. People always say that it's alright, because Rose got her TenII, but the knowledge that the real Doctor is living without her, missing her, just ruins it. I really like this piece, it's a far more realistic view of their relationship, which I feel makes it much better.
SheWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Simply amazing.
BettyBug chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
'for now she takes a steo back'

and I have chills running up and down my spine. that was bloody perfect. everything we felt at the end of the series - that you felt yourself, are beautifully worded and expressed in this simple thought provoking vig.

loved the banter about the mug - the Phantom on especially. that had me giggling.

anyway, a job well done here. one of the better DW fics I have read.
Clio83 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
A really lovely, thoughtful story! I liked how you showed that while the human Doctor was missing that timelessness of the Doctor, he also has things that the original Doctor doesn't (or at least that he couldn't show). I really liked this :)
BadWolf106 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
... that was awesome. The Rose Doctor ending has me feeling the same way, yet you seemed to have organized your mixed feeling and made them a coherant and beautiful one-shot. I am amazed and in awe. Thank you so much for writing this.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yeah, that's how it is. She's got a Doctor, but not The Doctor. Nice one-shot, from Rose's POV. Keep writing!
Natku chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Simply splendid. The turbulent emotions are there beneath the surface. Yes, there's love, and this new Doctor is the doctor, but there will always be that underlying feeling, I think, that Rose knows that HER Doctor is still our there somewhere missing her.

This was a beautiful atempt at explaining that.